Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

13 minutes ago, andival023 said:

hello everyone.Iam new here but i must agree with rebliz.If this  is reallife of this peoples,i wonder what theirs families think of this behavior,especialy from young girls like sophia.most of them lives in another country,so for me the only normal thing is that this show isn't broadcasting in theirs country.no normal parent woudnt be proud to see his (hers) doughter screwing multiple partners in one night,not on new year or normal day.

viewers want to see that
Everyone here is part of it
It is time for old customs to be abandoned
Many people work for money and even give their health for it, actors, firefighters, sex workers, where is the difference

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, rado07 said:

viewers want to see that
Everyone here is part of it
It is time for old customs to be abandoned
Many people work for money and even give their health for it, actors, firefighters, sex workers, where is the difference

Can you give reasonable explanation what the connection to the subject I wrote about and hondarellas comment

33 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Can you give reasonable explanation what the connection to the subject I wrote about and hondarellas comment

I do not understand the question.
I had written about andival023's moral view
that didn't refer to your, or hondarellas comment

50 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I do not understand the question.
I had written about andival023's moral view
that didn't refer to your, or hondarellas comment

First His comment relate to my subject next he said (he is new) that this program should not be broadcast in their country Russia for example my subject was about hygienic and health behavior of Sophia for example that's all     

50 minutes ago, rebliz said:

...health behavior of Sophia for example that's all  

no that's not all!
he said more
and the answer related to this statement (Health, morality)
Why is that a problem for you
You may have a different opinion about the statement, but you cannot say that there is no connection to andival023.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, rado07 said:

no that's not all!
he said more
and the answer related to this statement (Health, morality)
Why is that a problem for you
You may have a different opinion about the statement, but you cannot say that there is no connection to andival023.

1. It's not my problem is my opinion 

2. About andival023 you are right

Maybe Sophia has really good health insurance and has some idea of the sexual health of the guys she has been with.

Regarding their families we know that RLC is not accessible in Russia but Masha's mom definitely knows all about RLC.

Sophia totally careless, frivolous, with no precautions. Everything became so sharp that not even hands washed! Not even a shower!
In the second phase they entered the room and he was in the corner if he repeatedly and you will hear him tell her to grab her pussy. (dialogues are in English).

I personally like to watch a spectacle and I don't care about the precautions it goes through, it's hard to say. but let's be serious and watch out! But what are you waiting for and the seriousness you will see from someone who has had three men over her in less than a week.
I urge you to repeat the last erotic encounter with this guy, you will see that she even took it out and the tampon started to finger and lick it, and in doing so there was no one in the apartment and they could easily do a bath ! (I say it again, I want to see only the subject. The same is for me.I don't care about their health, whatever they want to do)

• Like 1