Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

Anyone can help?My pc is running at limits(CPU usualy at 60,70% and even worst memory at 70,80%,it makes stream sites working even worst.I googled for the best web browser to use(that uses less amount of ram etc)and seems is Firefox,but doesn't allows flash flash..So it's useless.Is there a better one with flash support for windows 10?Thanks.

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Anyone can help?My pc is running at limits(CPU usualy at 60,70% and even worst memory at 70,80%,it makes stream sites working even worst.I googled for the best web browser to use(that uses less amount of ram etc)and seems is Firefox,but doesn't allows flash flash..So it's useless.Is there a better one with flash support for windows 10?Thanks.

You do not need Flash for VHTV. They use HTML5. Flash is a security risk and should be no longer used at all. Indeed Firefox is known to consume a little less RAM than Chrome. You should consider upgrading your RAM. How much do you have?

46 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You do not need Flash for VHTV. They use HTML5. Flash is a security risk and should be no longer used at all. Indeed Firefox is known to consume a little less RAM than Chrome. You should consider upgrading your RAM. How much do you have?

The problem is that i am sub of two cam sites(VH,rlc),So VH works,But rlc needs a web browser that uses the old ass flash player.Have four gigas of ram,Seing in task manager.. the pc using chrome browser the memory usage is at near eight percent,CPU about sixty,seventy.Already deleted all applications i don't use or need,reboot the pc,cleaned the cache,the hdd have plenty of space available also,only thing i didn't do is to use a sdd,and for this crap pc i won't buy one for sure.Gess only solution is that you said..put more ram.Even then the CPU still will make the computer slow.My pc specs..AMD A4-6210,Radeon R3 Graphics,1.80 GHz,4GB ram(3,70 available).I know..it's very weak(CPU is terrible).

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The problem is that i am sub of two cam sites(VH,rlc),So VH works,But rlc needs a web browser that uses the old ass flash player.Have four gigas of ram,Seing in task manager.. the pc using chrome browser the memory usage is at near eight percent,CPU about sixty,seventy.Already deleted all applications i don't use or need,reboot the pc,cleaned the cache,the hdd have plenty of space available also,only thing i didn't do is to use a sdd,and for this crap pc i won't buy one for sure.Gess only solution is that you said..put more ram.Even then the CPU still will make the computer slow.My pc specs..AMD A4-6210,Radeon R3 Graphics,1.80 GHz,4GB ram(3,70 available).I know..it's very weak(CPU is terrible).

You should really upgrade my friend. I recommend you a Ryzen5 3600 and at least 16GB of RAM. Video card depends what you do. At least a Gforce 1650 or a Radeon 5500XT. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You should really upgrade my friend. I recommend you a Ryzen5 3600 and at least 16GB of RAM. Video card depends what you do. At least a Gforce 1650 or a Radeon 5500XT. 

Hep,think this year i will buy a new pc.Want something small,silent and powerful enought.The cpu Will be no doubts a Ryzen and ram will be 16GB(Will be more than enought for years for the uses i do),GPU i want something low,medium spec(that runs all applications at easy and also all the emulators i like(dolphin,ps2 Emul,dreamcast etc),Maybe at middle of year..think can get it for maybe 400,450$.Thanks for the advices my friend.

• Like 1