Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really? Til now I had no problems. What place you have the problems?

V&K,cams taking ages to load,then the cam in balcony gives the girls there..but in livingroom cam it shows the girls in..livingroom,image get very low def then gets better again,hopefully will be fixed soon.

Dam cams not loading,8 DAYS with site not working minimal acceptable way.Again i say,VHTV users should automatically recieve some good compensation,not us contact them but a good number of extra days added to subs.No archive,nothing working.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When oh when are they going to get their act together, off for most of the day then comes back worse than ever, am sick of it. They should compensate everybody with extra days for putting up with this shambles. They expect a lot from their customers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kencon said:

When oh when are they going to get their act together, off for most of the day then comes back worse than ever, am sick of it. They should compensate everybody with extra days for putting up with this shambles. They expect a lot from their customers.

More fool for those who keep paying for a crap service then eh?

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

More fool for those who keep paying for a crap service then eh?

It makes you think twice about renewing especially when you don't even get a decent answer from them. Their customer service is one of the worst I've encountered. Why keep on advertising on twitter when you have no chance of watching, it's called rubbing your nose in it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kencon said:

It makes you think twice about renewing especially when you don't even get a decent answer from them. Their customer service is one of the worst I've encountered. Why keep on advertising on twitter when you have no chance of watching, it's called rubbing your nose in it.

Yeah I packed it in months ago after about 2yrs when it was quite good but recently the whole thing seems to be falling apart.

• Haha 1

Honestly if after this desaster(8 days site no working minimal aceptable way)they have the "audacity" to open new sites i will again not sub them.Sinse end of year site doesn't work properly,8 days and counting..forget new sites..put all work and investment in VHTV main site and having it work good,constantly working good.THEN after that..do what you want,open more 10,20 sites.And like a user prior said..STOP advertising houses and moments in Twitter..BECAUSE stream isn't working..so clients CANT SEE.God have mercy!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They are probably regretting not offering longer subs about now. All those Christmas subs will be coming due in a couple of weeks.

Also annoying is the fact that videos that don't play in the library are left there, if they don't play remove them or is that too much like work for them. I'm talking about the ones reported to VH so they have no excuse.

• Upvote 1