Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

It's like playing lottery numbers right now..gona watch a house..Lets see if this cam opens..15 sec of loading..cam finaly apears..works 5 sec and stops..Lets try other house..livingroom cam..loading....loading...30 sec later..fok this..gona try other house..kitchen cam..5sec to load..could be worst..fok..image quality is worthwhile of an 80s very used VHS tape..season 9 no GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Haha 1

The whole archive thing is a disaster as VH don't even run it or maintain it, they just offer some members free subscriptions to do all their dirty work for them and I expect they spend many hours of their time trying to manage this ever growing mess through no fault of their own. And it must take hours and hours of work basically for fuckall whilst VH pocket 1000's if not millions.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The whole archive thing is a disaster as VH don't even run it or maintain it, they just offer some members free subscriptions to do all their dirty work for them and I expect they spend many hours of their time trying to manage this ever growing mess through no fault of their own. And it must take hours and hours of work basically for fuckall whilst VH pocket 1000's if not millions.

But VH use it as an advertisement to get new customers so it should be their responsibility.

1 minute ago, kencon said:

But VH use it as an advertisement to get new customers so it should be their responsibility.

Yep should do but they don't and don't think they give a fuck really as they know there are suckers out there who will keep paying to feed their addiction, sad eh. My apologies if you are a subscriber 😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You caught me!  I'm going to be perfectly honest.  I have no freaking idea.  I think I was going to say something else and side-tracked. Sorry, I'm a ditz! 🙇‍♀️

Ok babe,just thought I was losing it but turns out it was you then haha.

Whatever you are on can i have some please may liven me up a bit 🤪😜😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kencon said:

It makes you think twice about renewing especially when you don't even get a decent answer from them. Their customer service is one of the worst I've encountered. Why keep on advertising on twitter when you have no chance of watching, it's called rubbing your nose in it.

the rlc support is more worst than this one on VH, you have a very fast answer on vh but they have not always the good informations so they do what they can

and for their twitter account it's long time i stopped to check their tweets exept if i need to find something

• Like 2

" Dear friends! In next minutes our streaming will be down due to planned maintenance. Please, stay calm, everything will be fixed ASAP ❤️ "

"We are having lags & freezes issues right now. Please bear with us while we fix them"

The longest right now I've ever seen

• Haha 1