Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

52 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You should really upgrade my friend. I recommend you a Ryzen5 3600 and at least 16GB of RAM. Video card depends what you do. At least a Gforce 1650 or a Radeon 5500XT. 

With all due respect unless you are a gaming nut a pc of that spec is not really needed for normal use and streaming etc. Admittingly it would fly but depends on what one can afford.

i only have 8gb ram with an i3 intel chip and a Geforce 315, yep a bit aged now but is ample for anything i need to do or watch. The main thing is to have a separate video card in it.

Have been considering a newer one but whilst it can do whatever i need to no doubt it will chugg on for quite a bit longer.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

With all due respect unless you are a gaming nut a pc of that spec is not really needed for normal use and streaming etc. Admittingly it would fly but depends on what one can afford.

i only have 8gb ram with an i3 intel chip and a Geforce 315, yep a bit aged now but is ample for anything i need to do or watch. The main thing is to have a separate video card in it.

Have been considering a newer one but whilst it can do whatever i need to no doubt it will chugg on for quite a bit longer.

With the things he said my suggestion sounds quite reasonable I think. 

I won't recommend a 3900X or even 3950X for sure here 😁

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep,think this year i will buy a new pc.Want something small,silent and powerful enought.The cpu Will be no doubts a Ryzen and ram will be 16GB(Will be more than enought for years for the uses i do),GPU i want something low,medium spec(that runs all applications at easy and also all the emulators i like(dolphin,ps2 Emul,dreamcast etc),Maybe at middle of year..think can get it for maybe 400,450$.Thanks for the advices my friend.

Sure. Feel free to ask me when you have further questions. Emulators usually need quite a lot CPU power. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

With the things he said my suggestion sounds quite reasonable I think. 

I won't recommend a 3900X or even 3950X for sure here 😁

No problem there but depends on what he can afford. As i said my aged desktop runs everything i need  just fine, yes i could do with a new one but whilst it does its job its ok.

One can be obsessed with having the latest stuff but most people have to be reasonable and strike a balance. 

Having said that Budda's spec which he has is rather more aged and I can understand why he is probably struggling a bit.:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yes i play a good amount of games(or wish to play),8Gigas could be enought for sure(but i tought the same some years ago with the 4Gigas and now it's like Its is),i use(well want to use)some emulators that are heavy on CPU usage(mainly dolphin and ps2 emul)And want to finaly use the wiiu emul,Switch emul etc.Maybe will try to find a used pc with a nice i5,8Gigas ram and a god gpu.Your pc is miles better than mine my friend,the A4 is so bad lol.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes i play a good amount of games(or wish to play),8Gigas could be enought for sure(but i tought the same some years ago with the 4Gigas and now it's like Its is),i use(well want to use)some emulators that are heavy on CPU usage(mainly dolphin and ps2 emul)And want to finaly use the wiiu emul,Switch emul etc.Maybe will try to find a used pc with a nice i5,8Gigas ram and a god gpu.Your pc is miles better than mine my friend,the A4 is so bad lol.

Your suggestion is sensible you can always add more ram later if needed. Make sure it has a separate graphics card in it as well that will make a big difference and they ain't that cheap really. We all want more but you have to strike the right balance between need and cost I appreciate that. An ssd is good as well but again you can always upgrade to it later. We would all like a Ferrari but sense has to prevail lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

For now i would try just adding the Disk SSD and try + 4 or 8 gb of ram .
The disk anyway you will buy on the next upgrade.. And i believe it will be a big improvement and probably you could delay the major upgrade for 2 years + - 

Not worth wasting money on it really as its only a 1.8 speed cpu just hasn't got the guts for modern day usage personally. That's where his bottleneck  is really.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

For now i would try just adding the Disk SSD and try + 4 or 8 gb of ram .
The disk anyway you will buy on the next upgrade.. And i believe it will be a big improvement and probably you could delay the major upgrade for 2 years + - 

The problem is that the CPU doesn't allow much things,SSD Will improved speed of somethings but sadly won't do miracles.Ram indeed if i will continue with this pc for more time i will have to put more 4GB,pc is constantly using 70,80% sometimes and even more at limits.

38 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yep the CPU is really weak...

Indeed,should had done a better research before i bought it some years ago,tought the CPU wasnt to bad(but was already really bad at that time😅).Think will do the jump this year,a nice affordable,small,medium case pc,silence and that i can watch this stream sites and do all other things without this absurd limitations.Bet my smartphone would run this stuff a lot better than my pc.Unbeliable way But my phone have double the ram..of my pc🤣.

• Haha 1