Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Anything that is Hidden was requested by VHTV.  Until they give me direction to Unhide them they'll stay the way they are.  

i noticed they have replaced their names in the VH archive by just a number (56) but their videos are still here for the moment, i would be not surprised if they ask vh soon for delete their videos of the archive

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

i noticed they have replaced their names in the VH archive by just a number (56) but their videos are still here for the moment, i would be not surprised if they ask vh soon for delete their videos of the archive

Most of the past Tenants can't even see the Videos to know they ae even there unless they have a Premium Membership to look through the Thousands of Attachments.  If the files are hidden it would be impossible for anyone to see them.  The only ones that can see Hidden Topics and Posts are Admins and Mods.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He was talking abou VH archive

yes, i think it's the moment for all the vh members was interested by them to save all their videos before it will be too late and be deleted of the VH archive, same thing for isa/bart and clarice

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Oh OK.   

Even on VHTV if the Past Tenant doesn't have a Subscription they wouldn't further know if something was still there or not.

without suscription you can see all the videos are in the VH archive but you can't play them you need to be premium member for that

1 minute ago, firewall said:

without suscription you can see all the videos are in the VH archive but you can't play them you need to be premium member for that

I would think after a Past Tenant has been gone for a Year they aren't going to worry about it all that much.

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I would think after a Past Tenant has been gone for a Year they aren't going to worry about it all that much.

But there should be a rule at VH that a subscriber has a chance for his decision to save on local disk or to loose forever....

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, spielo said:

But there should be a rule at VH that a subscriber has a chance for his decision to save on local disk or to loose forever....

If you make a suggestion to VHTV about it they may work on having such a thing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's the internet and things happen when you least expect it. That's just the way it is.   It's not the first time VHTV has had issues with the streams and it likely won't be the last.  

"It's not t first time VHTV had issues with the streams and likely won't be the last",sadly true.Lets Just hope isn't in the worst time possible like passage of year like this time.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If you read the past Twitter Feed from last night, you must contact support to get compensation. If you don't speak up to support you'll likely be SOL.  

Can you post a link to that comment?  I can't find it at all,

In fact all I find is this:

1 hour ago, hs6127 said:

Can you post a link to that comment?  I can't find it at all,

In fact all I find is this:

They posted something yesterday telling subscribers if they e-Mailed or Contacted Support they would be compensated. It wasn't in today's Tweets it was sometime yesterday just after the outage happened.

By the looks of the tweet above 1 never got his compensation and he's pissed.  It's only 1 Day which amounts to $1.33 he can't even buy a Cup of Coffee for that price.  

Most just accept the fact the Site was down and it will be fixed when the issue is solved and move on.  

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Here my ex-isp policy only refund some money after 5 days in a row without service (being isolated service or total) and we are talking on a internet/tv/landline phone that costs around 40€ (at the time that happened).. So we have to split that money per services and then per days.. I lost a lot of time and money (because to call had to be from mobile) because their issues ... That's why they are "ex-isp" 

In that type of an instance I could see the outrage for compensation but this with VHTV was just an inconvenience for a few hours.  (No need to go to Emerg with a Coronary over $1.33)   

Cam Caps gets tossed offline for 6 or 8 Hours or somethings not working up to par.  People either PM me or they Contact me at RLCF and I tell them I'll send an e-Mail to Admin and it will get it fixed.  They don't say anything asking for compensation of a day for 5 cents.