Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

What happened during New Year's Eve in vhtv was in vhtv ..😐..
Now just do the head count and see if someone is missing

No places are missing. The timeline can't be restored and there are streaming issues right now. 

I have teamviewer 

So i was able to connect with someone from support so they can see on my device that the website is botched and freezing 

They said the technicians are trying to investigate the issue 

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I have teamviewer 

So i was able to connect with someone from support so they can see on my device that the website is botched and freezing 

They said the technicians are trying to investigate the issue 

Lol of course it is on their site. You do not need teamviewer for that. Just press CTRL+F12 and you see the timeouts right now while loading...

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

No places are missing. The timeline can't be restored and there are streaming issues right now. 

I said "heads" and not houses ... my phrase is an allusion like: "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ...

Who was "naughty" this early in the year?
Who was "bold"?
Who was "mean"?
Who was "betrayed"?
Who was fooled? (The last one, us).😪
Only the timeline has these answers (or would have)

Honestly the only acceptable thing they have to do after this is to automatically,by their initiative to put some free extra days in all premium users.We missed the passage of year in site and now in first day of year we are having a streaming that is unwatchable, always freezing and with bad quality image.I won't call them and demand for some compensation,it's them that have to do something.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hey you guys why not leave it alone there is a world out there called life, why not get some while you can 😂👍

You meant..real life..in cams.Yes their site is working fine🙁.

• Sad 1