Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Guess thew won't return. Will be Merlin & Arwen for a while...

Thanks, reminds me of Charlies Mansion 🙂  VHTV is just getting bored anymore .not the same as it use to be 😞 

Well i guess I was correct on the tenants H&S. not that i am to happy about it.  I remember this couple doing the hiding  at A&E place What do you think about it Jabs ? Think VHTV will have much happening in the future ?

Thanks,

1 minute ago, x192023 said:

Thanks, reminds me of Charlies Mansion 🙂  VHTV is just getting bored anymore .not the same as it use to be 😞 

Well i guess I was correct on the tenants H&S. not that i am to happy about it.  I remember this couple doing the hiding  at A&E place What do you think about it Jabs ? Think VHTV will have much happening in the future ?

Thanks,

Hmm I think we might be in a slow phase of the site again. We had several of them already and it always got better after it. About the real H&S I am as disappointed as you are...All mole sex and shitty lighting all over the place...

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm I think we might be in a slow phase of the site again. We had several of them already and it always got better after it. About the real H&S I am as disappointed as you are...All mole sex and shitty lighting all over the place...

i just want to see a 3some like Sara, Jeka and Raya in another apartment, one of VHTV brilliant performances

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

Hmmmmmm 

This is first I've seen merlin have a conversation without meditating 

Maybe we can see more of a personality

Well it is obvious he can't play the guru all the time in everyday life. It would be just impractical and very annoying. Guess it is just his party trick...

42 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it is obvious he can't play the guru all the time in everyday life. It would be just impractical and very annoying. Guess it is just his party trick...

Is sleeping on the loggia apart of it also 🤣