Lia & Brock (2020) Part #1

Guest maitre197

The tenants are the professional models from  a legal agency. I saw their accounts in Instagram. It means that we will never see the hot sex parties or live group sex. The apt must be closed!

That doesn't bother me much ... If you had been careful, you would have noticed that problems with money play a role 😉 One of the girls is afraid to get a job as a model because her pictures and videos are put on the internet ... Maybe life is destroyed for them and all have a problem with light switches... 

Greetings Raffi

5 minutes ago, Raffratz said:

That doesn't bother me much ... If you had been careful, you would have noticed that problems with money play a role 😉 One of the girls is afraid to get a job as a model because her pictures and videos are put on the internet ... Maybe life is destroyed for them and all have a problem with light switches... 

Greetings Raffi

I don't speak Russian and therefore I am not aware of these work problems. Of course if you have problems showing up, you don't participate in a Voyeurs program...

Ciao

7 minutes ago, Raffratz said:

You know exactly what I mean and hope you keep your information outside of this apartment for you 😉 Yes, I will look at it but I think the participants also have rights 😉

Greetings Raffi

Thanks for your insight. Welcome to the Forum.