Lia & Brock (2020) Part #1

Must admit I am getting a bit fed up with this lights on/off from both sides of the argument. There is a simple solution to all this, if you don't like it or how the tenants behave then don't bloody buy membership. You won't change the views of the VH diehards on here as they are conditioned to support VH. I gave up membership of VH many months ago as it's the same old theme all the time. I only stay on CC for a laugh and a bit of banter from some. We continually hear the same old moans from both sides all the time which is like a broken record stuck in a groove. Everybody thinks they know best and will never change their minds as they are either hooked on watching sex or hooked on backing VH. So it will never change so you either accept things as they are or fuck off. And I fucked off. Simple really. Anyway have a good day whatever side you support. 😁👍

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Must admit I am getting a bit fed up with this lights on/off from both sides of the argument. There is a simple solution to all this, if you don't like it or how the tenants behave then don't bloody buy membership. You won't change the views of the VH diehards on here as they are conditioned to support VH. I gave up membership of VH many months ago as it's the same old theme all the time. I only stay on CC for a laugh and a bit of banter from some. We continually hear the same old moans from both sides all the time which is like a broken record stuck in a groove. Everybody thinks they know best and will never change their minds as they are either hooked on watching sex or hooked on backing VH. So it will never change so you either accept things as they are or fuck off. And I fucked off. Simple really. Anyway have a good day whatever side you support. 😁👍

Have a nice day you too.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

When I asked you if you would never come back to VH you said 'never say never.' Not 'if' but 'when?' 😁

12 minutes ago, squish said:

When I asked you if you would never come back to VH you said 'never say never.' Not 'if' but 'when?' 😁

That's what I said, yep, never say never, so what.? But at this moment in time I have no intention of rejoining VH ok. Half the time it ain't fucking working anyway lol. And when it is its nothing I ain't seen before except they may have different faces lol with most  if them just laying around, and anyway I ain't gonna waste my hours away stuck looking at a fucking monitor for hours on end. Only viewing this now on my phone having just had tea. 

Next question.........😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been trying to leave for some months but just as I am about to, something interesting always happens! Also, I don't think I can leave until Nina is finally settled. Sad I know. It is very easy to get sucked into a visual guessing narrative. The decision might even get made for me now that Putin has passed a law to try and control the internet. We should not forget what happened in the Ukraine and at RLC.