Lia & Brock (2020) Part #1

16 hours ago, squish said:

I have been trying to leave for some months but just as I am about to, something interesting always happens! Also, I don't think I can leave until Nina is finally settled. Sad I know. It is very easy to get sucked into a visual guessing narrative. The decision might even get made for me now that Putin has passed a law to try and control the internet. We should not forget what happened in the Ukraine and at RLC.

You have to really want to or else you never will, it's just an addiction so it's entirely up to you. I remember I was getting stupid just waiting and watching for something to happen and was just wasting my life away on stuff I can get for free anywhere else on the internet. To be honest now I have no wish to rejoin the rat race of spending hours and hours being wasted really, many of them must be on it day and night and know everything about everybody, just goes to show what a shallow real life they have if any at all. Make the decision to quit and you will and you will wonder after why you were so stupid and also save yourself a shed load of money as well. Good luck.

• Like 1