Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But i understand why some say was fake because the angles weren't good and there was also plenty of dry hump,simulation of sex..but there's was also penetration.Was first time in cams Viki&kate did it.

can you give me the timestamp when you think there was a real penetration ? don't miss the optical illusion, his dick is more down than the pussy of kate when he fuck her in doggy and his dick is floppy too, 

for me it's all about illusion i saw another video few minutes ago

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And you can't imagine why??? 😁 

Can you tell me a moment on timeline where you see the dick entering in the pussy and not being under?? Moments where clearly there was fake there are a lot 

22:27 looks real..but angles suck.I am on the team of there was penetration.But being totaly honest and after rewatching..it's impossible to say there was penetration..or that wasn't penetration.In my view a few times they did sex,others was some lame pretending(like when Viki was ridding)..only way to solve this..they need to fuck with proper cams views😂.

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

can you give me the timestamp when you think there was a real penetration ? don't miss the optical illusion, his dick is more down than the pussy of kate when he fuck her in doggy and his dick is floppy too, 

for me it's all about illusion i saw another video few minutes ago

22:27 looks kinda real..but all this talk is making me have some doubts lol.The way the girls and Tobias were positioned didn't let us have a clean view.Would say only clean view,with zero doubts was when Viki ride him and didn't puted the dick inside,only pretend..So..in any case i want to believe they weren't joking with viewers..but more i watch..more doubths i have sadly😔.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

22:27 looks real..but angles suck.I am on the team of there was penetration.But being totaly honest and after rewatching..it's impossible to say there was penetration..or that wasn't penetration.In my view a few times they did sex,others was some lame pretending(like when Viki was ridding)..only way to solve this..they need to fuck with proper cams views😂.

don't miss to do a ticket for vh save that in the archive for i watch this full scene later because with the three short videos i saw for the moment it was 100 % fake i have zero doubt about that

• Upvote 1