Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

19 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

the lion king laughing GIF by DisneyJunior

Lol they have sex with dudes of cams😂. Best joke ever this year. They are just playing a game to keep some naive viewers hooked. They will never fuck a guy. Neither on or off cams. It's all just show. 

The reason I don't watch them anymore...

Well if they are playing a game to keep some naives viewers hooked then they are just doing what ALL others VH residents do🤣.i keep my opinion in this Regard..seen some moments that in my view show this girls are bi..but gess to catch those moments you have to watch the house a lot etc.

17 hours ago, Luciano Linhares said:

depois das atuações das meninas que não foi tão ruim, agora elas estão sempre saindo e voltando para casa muito tarde, será que a rotina delas é só sair e chegar para dormir.

Sadly been that way for last days,They leaved middle afternoon and return very late,they get zero views during all that time we're most of VH houses and residents are giving their best hehe,not sure what manager thinks,gess end of month will tell😅.Meanwile most of us are waiting that finaly this girls prove us the sex with Tobias was real and not faked.

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe they realized their fake shows are not interesting...? 🤔

By not interesting you meant most of time during that shows they are in tops cams,for hours and hours..hep not interesting,no views at all😂.Works better a empty house,or them with the friend dude(dead Winnie)watching movies and eating 2 tons of food..during that they were barely any time in thumbs..So seems to work😂.

Fok,now that Jeka jr and girlfriend leaved i tought things could finaly get interesting but..dead Winnie guest arrived..rest of night of drinking,playing strip poker marathon and that's all,night is over in k&v place.

Starting to get horried with the lack of activity,for days the house barely apears in previews😕.Hope they are making enought money and house isn't in risk.A good "return" would be finaly do sex with Tobias at good sight or at least a bj,that probably will make them more beliable to a lot of users.But as most say..Probrably was all fake😣.So that will not happen..in any case,this girls aren't their own managers so not sure how things will happen or not,but more activity is needed for some more views,but i won't give up of this girls(I think😅).