Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Anyone were😅.Come on girls we all waiting to see you doing it with Tobias at finaly good sight and only thing archived was a few days ago Tobias to get mad because was just the usual handjob stuff.lets get ready to rumble GIF.

Geeez these girls are lesbians who will never fuck a guy. These shows they do with that old man are just to keep some people hooked watching because they think the next time it will happen. It will never happen. It's all show to get viewers. 

Personally I prefer natural lesbian love and affection like Nina & Kira do over these awkward shows for the cams they do with the old man. 

I want to see a nice threesome with Izzy again. 😁

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Geeez these girls are lesbians who will never fuck a guy. These shows they do with that old man are just to keep some people hooked watching because they think the next time it will happen. It will never happen. It's all show to get viewers. 

Personally I prefer natural lesbian love and affection like Nina & Kira do over these awkward shows for the cams they do with the old man. 

I want to see a nice threesome with Izzy again. 😁

Kira,Emily etc are also suposly lesbians and they started foking dudes a long long time ago,don't see your point.Its VH..views are needed and People sometimes do things they don't enjoy much,if This residents stick with just one side of things then they will be loosing lots of users,viewers,that's why Kira etc do what they do,prefer by far to see v&K with dudes than the boring two positions sex sessions of N&K.Regard things never hapenning..when they arrived no one tought they would be jerking dudes,and doing bdsm sessions with them.If you enjoy natural lesbian love and affection then watch N&K etc as much as you wish,so exciting🤣.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Kira,Emily etc are also suposly lesbians and they started foking dudes a long long time ago,don't see your point.Its VH..views are needed and People sometimes do things they don't enjoy much,if This residents stick with just one side of things then they will be loosing lots of users,viewers,that's why Kira etc do what they do,prefer by far to see v&K with dudes than the boring two positions sex sessions of N&K.Regard things never hapenning..when they arrived no one tought they would be jerking dudes,and doing bdsm sessions with them.If you enjoy natural lesbian love and affection then watch N&K etc as much as you wish,so exciting🤣.

Kira was never a lesbian. Neither Emily. I bet my ass Viki & Kate will never fuck a guy. It's all fake shows for them cams. 

19 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Kira was never a lesbian. Neither Emily. I bet my ass Viki & Kate will never fuck a guy. It's all fake shows for them cams. 

Never bet your ass my friend😂.I think Kira is a lesbian but do the things with dudes because "that's what the job demands" lol.Viki(if was her)already sayed they indeed had sex with Tobias in that night..although most of us don't agree with that,and was very strange we didn't had a single shot of the penetration..think this girls have no problem doing sex with girls..and men's.Anyome that fallows them with regularity sees that for exemple Kate doesn't dislike Winnie's at all..and viki kinda the same.Honestly i think they are bi.But for some reason only have sex with the dudes of cams.

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Never bet your ass my friend😂.I think Kira is a lesbian but do the things with dudes because "that's what the job demands" lol.Viki(if was her)already sayed they indeed had sex with Tobias in that night..although most of us don't agree with that,and was very strange we didn't had a single shot of the penetration..think this girls have no problem doing sex with girls..and men's.Anyome that fallows them with regularity sees that for exemple Kate doesn't dislike Winnie's at all..and viki kinda the same.Honestly i think they are bi.But for some reason only have sex with the dudes of cams.

the lion king laughing GIF by DisneyJunior

Lol they have sex with dudes of cams😂. Best joke ever this year. They are just playing a game to keep some naive viewers hooked. They will never fuck a guy. Neither on or off cams. It's all just show. 

The reason I don't watch them anymore...