Aleksa & Stephanie (2020) Part #1

it is very painful to admit it. but you all know that she had a protracted depression. she wanted to go to her family, she wanted to be happy, and live with her new boyfriend, she really loved him, but sometimes life is cruel, Alex is disabled, she lay in a coma for 3 months and could not breathe on her own, only through a special tube, Today. she went to her relatives. to visit grandma and grandpa, and the disease overtook her at the wrong time, when she just found her happiness, now Alex is in intensive care and is fighting for her life, and we all, her family and friends, pray that she will not leave us, she is my love, my sun, and it pains me to realize this.

• Like 1

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that my girl will get out I will keep you informed of everything. I am here with you, and I see and read your every message, support me too. now more than ever, I need it. this pain does not leave me. sorry.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Stesha said:

I believe that my girl will get out I will keep you informed of everything. I am here with you, and I see and read your every message, support me too. now more than ever, I need it. this pain does not leave me. sorry.

I am so sorry for you both. I hope Alex pulls through and you can have
your friend back. ❤️

46 minutes ago, Stesha said:

I pray she will be fine and start a beautiful life with her boyfriend . She is a good person and she deserves it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stesha said:

So sad to hear that news.. Hope everything solves the best and quickest way possible and you can be near her soon 

Il y a 3 heures, Stesha a déclaré:

c'est très douloureux de l'admettre. mais vous savez tous qu'elle a eu une dépression prolongée. elle voulait aller dans sa famille, elle voulait être heureuse et vivre avec son nouveau petit ami, elle l'aimait vraiment, mais parfois la vie est cruelle, Alex est handicapé, elle est restée dans le coma pendant 3 mois et n'a pas pas pu respirer sur elle propre, seulement à travers un tube spécial, Aujourd'hui. elle est allée voir ses proches. pour visiter grand-mère et grand-père, et la maladie l'a dépassée au mauvais moment, quand elle vient de trouver son bonheur, maintenant Alex est en soins intensifs et se bat pour sa vie, et nous tous, sa famille et ses amis, prions pour qu'elle ne fasse pas laissez-nous, elle est mon amour, mon soleil,

Je pense que pour votre santé vous et votre amie vous devriez quitter VHTV le temps de résoudre tous vos problèmes je vous aime bien je ne pense pas qu'il soit saint pour vous de rester ainsi  😭

Je pense que pour votre santé, vous et votre ami, vous devriez quitter VHTV pendant que vous résolvez tous vos problèmes Je vous aime bien Je ne pense pas que ce soit good pour vous de rester

40 minutes ago, Stesha said:

I'm glad to inform you that Alex has come to her senses. but she is extremely weak, and for some time, she will have to lie in the hospital, thank you.

These are good news. Wish her the best from us😍. And bring her some chocolate and stuff😁. Usually food in hospitals is quite terrible. 

44 minutes ago, Stesha said:

I'm glad to inform you that Alex has come to her senses. but she is extremely weak, and for some time, she will have to lie in the hospital, thank you.

So glad to hear it. I wish her a speedy recovery and the very best to both of you!!

6 hours ago, Stesha said:

I am saddened to see that Aleksa has fallen ill during this time and wish all the best for this beautiful young lady. But I am also happy that you say she has made improvements and hopefully she will be back up in no time, please give our best wishes to her.🤗

• Like 3