Aleksa & Stephanie (2020) Part #1

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been watching this realm much. Is that Stephanie with the tattoos? She jiggles real nice. I wouldn't mind seeing her work that body out in other ways often and soon.

edit: it seems so. The tattoos on her chest seem quite new. Nice, though. I'm just glad it's not one of those large thigh tattoos that seem to be popular recently. I like nice sleek looking legs 😉

35 minutes ago, AdamNight said:

Seems like a very chill place, this apartment. 

Haha..Just a fe minutes after that there was a flurry of activity. Stephanie hurriedly put on some clothes, an army man showed up and grabbed some stuff from the hall closets and was out again. 

It was enough to stir the cats into some actual activity for a change, too. As fast as it all happened, maybe that's how things are here? Shorts bursts of frantic activity followed by long spells of "mellow"?

I'm just happy she got out of those clothes as quickly as she got into them. Hiding that body is near to a crime 😉

Damn. Stephanie's guy has the stamina of a Jack-in-the-Box...About 4 twists of the handle and he pops.

A shame. He looks like he's got the goods...but 6 minutes? I could do better than 6 minutes 😁

3 hours ago, AdamNight said:

Damn. Stephanie's guy has the stamina of a Jack-in-the-Box...About 4 twists of the handle and he pops.

A shame. He looks like he's got the goods...but 6 minutes? I could do better than 6 minutes 😁

But remember he has been away from his girl for some weeks, I'm pretty sure if you were in the same boat you would pop just as fast.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Just In said:

But remember he has been away from his girl for some weeks, I'm pretty sure if you were in the same boat you would pop just as fast.

How do you know he was in a boat?😀

• Like 1

Ok. Sorry. I'm still trying to get a handle on Who is Who in this apartment. Who is the girl who always has her lighter brown hair up (from what I've seen, at least). She looks like she could be Stephanie's sister. She was over the other day helping Stephanie with her dilapidation. That was fun to see lol. Anyway, is it just me or could they be sisters?