Rossy & Sienna (2020) Part #1

I just hope they find regular people(like this ones were and angel or whatever was her name)but knowing VH is also their job(for many is their main job)so they should do their daily stuff but also stuff dedicated to VH job.Some people don't agree with me but first impressions are important in VH..could make or destroy a house.People will watch the first times and see what the place is about..if residents aren't comfortable in cams,take showers with swimming suit and all intimacy,sex is done in dark etc will lead to most viewers stop watching..and then two,three months later(at best)goodbye.Fine with real life in cams..if indeed is done in front of cams in natural way(as possible).Its a business,a job..not payed vacations.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I just hope they find regular people(like this ones were and angel or whatever was her name)but knowing VH is also their job(for many is their main job)so they should do their daily stuff but also stuff dedicated to VH job.Some people don't agree with me but first impressions are important in VH..could make or destroy a house.People will watch the first times and see what the place is about..if residents aren't comfortable in cams,take showers with swimming suit and all intimacy,sex is done in dark etc will lead to most viewers stop watching..and then two,three months later(at best)goodbye.Fine with real life in cams..if indeed is done in front of cams in natural way(as possible).Its a business,a job..not payed vacations.

A really important point which unfortunately got proven right here once again is how incredibly hard or even next to impossible it is to turn a bad first impression into a good one. That is really an important lesson.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I, for one, am very sorry to see them go.  They seemed like nice people.  Some of the residents of the other apartments seem like real a-holes.

And to those who didn't like them:  No one ever forced you to watch.  There are plenty of other apartments.

I do believe there was some friction between R&S toward the end and then it appeared that they made up.  Best of luck to both of them.

• Like 3