Rossy & Sienna (2020) Part #1

14 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

A really important point which unfortunately got proven right here once again is how incredibly hard or even next to impossible it is to turn a bad first impression into a good one. That is really an important lesson.

Indeed,of course there is exceptions amd some houses that start bad after some time change to better,But usualy a bad or really bad start(during first week,two weeks)leads to most of users abandon the place and just watch other houses were things are more fun,better view and more active(we seen tons of exemple of that,being two of them are from this manager in last few months).I watched this house in first days and between the showers with swimming suit,the intimacy in dark with clothes on and the really bad illumination in livingroom zone(looked like the Batman cave) i Just quit,seems by the talk that this's ex residents improved with time..Personaly have my doubts..from time to time i looked to house and they were usualy or in Batman cave(livingroom)with terrible lighting or in bed in dark,also checked the archive to try to see if they had more moments with lights on and good viewing experience and didn't seen almost any..its all in managers hands,the money they make or lost i don't care.Smart casting,good viewing experience,active residents will make any new place more profitable than the opposite.VHTV.

• Like 1

Well if they want livingroom to be watchable then at least one new cam zooming the coach zone is needed.And lamps..lots of bright lamps😂.Based on last residents of this manager i have moderate expectations,think they become better lately.

Really wish they delivered a new lesbian couple as fun,sexy,good looking,open minded and active sexually as Piper&taylor of rlc.P&T are the first lesbian couple i don't find boring,and that try a lot of diferent stuff in their intimacy.