Rossy & Sienna (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

But somebody said they will leave at end of month. Is that true?

What surprise me is they still online.Not seing the place being profitable both for the residents and the manager.From time to time i go take a look in video archive to see if finaly something hot,with lights on hapened but till now nothing.Think they only lasted this long online because manager suported the low incoming(if there was any at all).A house i barely seen in previews.

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What surprise me is they still online.Not seing the place being profitable both for the residents and the manager.From time to time i go take a look in video archive to see if finaly something hot,with lights on hapened but till now nothing.Think they only lasted this long online because manager suported the low incoming(if there was any at all).A house i barely seen in previews.

They improved a lot compared to where they started. Of course this place is still not on the crazy side but for sure not as bad they should get kicked out. Nina & Kira as managers are still learning and this was their first place they opened. 

When they read here I would give them some advices for future places. Choose a place with smaller rooms so the cams are closer to action. Make sure to have a place where you don't have to put a curtain in the shower or bathtub. Make sure the lighting is good. In this place here even when all lights on the view in livingroom is not really good. 

I would enjoy see the girls back in a smaller more suitable place for them. Never understood why they needed such a big place especially when they rarely do any parties with more people and are out all day working. 

A place in the size of for Example Brenda's old place would be good for them. 

When Nina & Kira want to use that place again for different people I suggest to improve cam views in livingroom and and also lighting. 

But best would be to go for a smaller place with cams closer to action. 

Anybody knows the reason why they are leaving? I guess the place had a hard time making any money...

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

When Nina & Kira want to use that place again for different people I suggest to improve cam views in livingroom and and also lighting. 

But best would be to go for a smaller place with cams closer to action. 

Anybody knows the reason why they are leaving? I guess the place had a hard time making any money...

I think anybody would have had a hard time keeping interest here.

• Like 1