Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

Another delicious meal whipped up by Chef Kira!  Steamed mixed veggies and what appears to be beef strips and a pasta in the iron skillet.  Isn't she just simply adorable??  😍 

Interestingly, Nina ate the plate full of mixed veggies, and Kira is eating the beef-n-pasta.  Nina in need of more fiber?  LOL  

One more day until Christmas!  And yet, no presents under the tree... 🎄🎁   Shirley they will have tomorrow off, da? 

dinner1.JPG

dinner3.JPG

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, West_California said:

Step 1. Approach the Machine in a Confident Manner......

😄  Actually, Nina is quite the experienced and accomplished seamstress.  She can also crochet, and she knits like crazy.  Many of the hats and scarves you see them wear during the winter months were made by Nina.  

• Like 4

il y a 9 minutes, sturmchaser a dit :

😄  Actually, Nina is quite the experienced and accomplished seamstress.  She can also crochet, and she knits like crazy.  Many of the hats and scarves you see them wear during the winter months were made by Nina.  

magicians I say...hammer, network cable, furniture assembly, knitting, sewing, drawing, music, make-up, clothes and even love...
Seriously, they are really capable of doing everything.  Bravo and admiration 🥰

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

😄   Eigentlich ist Nina eine ziemlich erfahrene und versierte Näherin. Sie kann auch häkeln und sie strickt wie verrückt. Viele der Hüte und Schals, die Sie in den Wintermonaten tragen, stammen von Nina.  

Speaking of the winter months, do you Americans actually look at the most beautiful winter sport there is? I mean the NFL postseason!

18 minutes ago, peterb said:

magicians I say...hammer, network cable, furniture assembly, knitting, sewing, drawing, music, make-up, clothes and even love...
Seriously, they are really capable of doing everything.  Bravo and admiration 🥰

Don't forget - carpet installation, plumbing repair, feline medical administering, human medical administering - the list goes on and on.  Together they are what @bigmac18 calls an "effective team" and nothing is impossible.  😁  🥰  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, freitag58 said:

Speaking of the winter months, do you Americans actually look at the most beautiful winter sport there is? I mean the NFL postseason!

Indeed some of us do.  As a matter of fact, I am home tonight watching the Seattle/Philly wildcard right now.  Not too interested, since I unfortunately no longer have a dog in the fight, as they say.  Hoping for a Seahawks win, though.  

il y a 7 minutes, sturmchaser a dit :

Don't forget - carpet installation, plumbing repair, feline medical administering, human medical administering - the list goes on and on.  Together they are what @bigmac18 calls an "effective team" and nothing is impossible.  😁  🥰  

indeed, this list is far from being exhaustive... we can add writer, poet, actress...

• Like 4