Nikki, Poppy (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

If you have sex with both genders, you are a bisexual. It doesn't matter
how or where or for what reason, if you have sex with men AND women,
you are, by definition, a bisexual.

No you have to be sexually attracted to men & women to be bisexual. I am 100% gay and someone could pay me to fuck a girl right now and it would not make me bisexual.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mib82 said:

Gay sex is back. Thanks Poppy. Archive gay is back too. i don't understand why they removed....

Since they also have moved apartment in the time when missing, I think that they may have had some kind of trouble and were scared that the content from VH could be used against them. 

2 hours ago, broxman said:

No you have to be sexually attracted to men & women to be bisexual. I am 100% gay and someone could pay me to fuck a girl right now and it would not make me bisexual.

Do you know for sure what Poppy is?

Do you know for sure he is either gay or straight or bisexual or something else? 

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Do you know for sure what Poppy is?

Do you know for sure he is either gay or straight or bisexual or something else? 

To me Poppy is definitely bi or pansexual.  He has had sex with several women including Nikki, Fiona and Pocahantas and it didnt seem forced to me.  I think some people dont believe he is truly bi because he comes across as a little more feminine so they think he can only be gay.