Nikki, Poppy (2020) Part #1

5 hours ago, mib82 said:

VH removed all gay videos from the archive moments of this apt. THIS IS THE PROVE THAT GAY CONTENT IS NOT ALLOWED ANYMORE IN VH!!! This is the prove that I was always right.

Really 

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Chad and Todd first sex 18th Oct 2017 in category Hard Sex on realm Diego & Funny camera Bathroom at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

All three appartements from the managers got hidden. Has nothing to do with gay things. I do not know what happened. But you find plenty of other gay stuff in archives...

Strange that the entire archive is hidden for all the apartments, I wonder what could have happened.

On 4/9/2020 at 11:16 PM, Calvin2004 said:

Strange that the entire archive is hidden for all the apartments, I wonder what could have happened.

You would think VHTV would come out and give an explanation but no they truly don't give a fuck about subscribers who were maybe fans of the apartment. I personally couldn't care less, the gay guys were just not in the least bit attractive. Also watching said gay guys fuck Nicki was just ridiculous!

• Like 3