Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, phil4466 said:

kqnl.png

ย 

At last a proper use of this bathroom glass: voyeurism.

btw, not involved at all in the dispute, but would be happy to access again Jabbath' posts...

Very nice cap. And check your notifications. You just got an inviteย ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

As it has not spoken, I have already sent reports to the moderators and I hope that they will act immediately as Jabbath is no moderator of this site and cannot have him or anyone else this kind of choice or privilege. If you don't want certain people to see your images, just don't post anything! This is narcissism and abuse of a power you shouldn't have, a greeting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

As it has not spoken, I have already sent reports to the moderators and I hope that they will act immediately as Jabbath is no moderator of this site and cannot have him or anyone else this kind of choice or privilege. If you don't want certain people to see your images, just don't post anything! This is narcissism and abuse of a power you shouldn't have, a greeting.

As I said it I am not above the rules. When mods they I should stop I will...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Como dije, no estoy por encima de las reglas. Cuando mods deberรญan parar, lo harรฉ ...

And why don't you stop for yourself and everyone else? I don't know what the reason for this "fight" with Amy nor do I want to know but right now you're taking away all sorts of reason with this action! There may be people who agree with you and others who don't or even tell you anything but to deprive everyone who doesn't think like you in this forum for seeing your pictures is very tracking Jabs for not calling it otherwise! It's very simple, you don't like what you read about someone, ignore it but don't pay for itย with everyone who wants to see this free and united forum, a greeting.

• Thanks 1