Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I already did put him on ignore, but people keep asking to see his pics. I care about the quality of the forums and for the sake of other members, new and old, I will take issue with his affront to this open forum and right this wrong.  

let the moderators and the admin do their job it's not necessary to continue put oil on the fire all the time now in my opinion.

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm trying be nice about it, but new people are popping up and they likely think that this is just something that is normal. It's not normal as I've explained. I am going to tell them it's not normal. I'm sorry, I know it is annoying to see this, but I won't just sit idle and let this be the new norm in the open forum. 

Amy during my lifetime moving from city to city & working in different jobs, I've noticed that I've come to see that there's always going be an asshole low life scumbag, worthless piece of shit, a disgrace to the human race person, but i've always raised above the situation and continued with my life !! Life is to short to let minor bullshit get under your skin, no matter where you go you will find evil people, accepting that no matter how nice or good you are there will always be somebody that's going to hate you.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gudari said:

As it has not spoken, I have already sent reports to the moderators and I hope that they will act immediately as Jabbath is no moderator of this site and cannot have him or anyone else this kind of choice or privilege. If you don't want certain people to see your images, just don't post anything! This is narcissism and abuse of a power you shouldn't have, a greeting.

An amusing and wholly inaccurate piece of literary garbage namely accusing Jabbath of 'narcissism'. If you are nor sure what a word means, I would recommend you don't use it until you have at least looked it up. Words are powerful. Use them carefully.

The following are the signs and symptoms of a narcissistic personality disorder:-

1. Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of of grandeur...
  2. Needs constant praise and admiration
  3. Sense of entitlement
  4. Exploits others without guilt or shame
  5. Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies or belittles others.

I suspect there is indeed 'narcissism' in the forum sometimes but I don't think any right minded forum member could seriously accuse Jabbath of it.  

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Agree 😁, but they celebrate the xmas later then "us" so it's expectable for them the tradition to have the tree longer then western countries. 

But Orthodox Epiphany has also passed (19th Jan) so unless they are like the folk of Alsace and S Lorraine (where many leave Christmas decorations outside the house up until nearly Easter) they should take the tree down.

Edited by Oldstalker
typo only
  • Like 1