Kira & Emily (2020) Part #1

Just now, Sparkles said:

fit of pique?ย 

At that time the "arguing" was because she did "shit" (according to their reactions). But well when she did the service to alan and later in this apartment was clear that she was already single

I think the incident was that Red and Rowena had sex with a male visitor but Herman who was with the female guest in the Bathroom got a refusal and then lost it when he found out that the girls had already operated without his permission.

Just now, squish said:

I think the incident was that Red and Rowena had sex with a male visitor but Herman who was with the female guest in the Bathroom got a refusal and then lost it when he found out that the girls had already operated without his permission.

My disappointment with Herman on that fateful day was unprecedented.
I already had him at the highest level of consideration and respect. In the way he managed to attend and manage the attention to Red and Romina.
And how they divided Herman equally among themselves.

They were really becoming a couple of three.๐Ÿ™

Just now, thedbear said:

My disappointment with Herman on that fateful day was unprecedented.
I already had him at the highest level of consideration and respect. In the way he managed to attend and manage the attention to Red and Romina.
And how they divided Herman equally among themselves.

They were really becoming a couple of three.๐Ÿ™

Yes it was a pretty unique harem and some of their female guests were outstanding i.e. Joyce and young Celine the obedient nubile slave. He just had a knack of introducingย girl after girl for 'photographic casting.' He had some filthy personal habits but as far as VH was concerned he was the giftย ย that kept giving. I asked support whether Romina was likely to come back but they didn't know. She did come on a visit to Kira's once but didn't really mix. She was painfully shy but uninhibited in the bedroom.

Just now, squish said:

Looks as if George has sighted his prey for the evening being Ada's sister (if she is). I have long admired Beverley's long legs but imho Nina just takes a lot of beating in that department.

I know it's a Russian habit to kiss on the mouth.
But I wouldn't kiss my sister (if I had one) the way they already did ...
So "sisters", only if it's something else,

Just now, thedbear said:

I know it's a Russian habit to kiss on the mouth.
But I wouldn't kiss my sister (if I had one) the way they already did ...
So "sisters", only if it's something else,

If George goes with Ada instead that would really upset a few applecarts.