Ary & George (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know you well. It’s a common thing for someone to send a ticket the moment they think they see something. Just making fun of it. 

So, we all want to know. How’s they girl’s pussy on a scale of 1 to 10. 😛

I know it that my girl ! I know you just make fun of this comment. Was very funny 😂😂😂

• Upvote 1

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know you well. It’s a common thing for someone to send a ticket the moment they think they see something. Just making fun of it. 

So, we all want to know. How’s they girl’s pussy on a scale of 1 to 10. 😛

Well she is just amazing. It is 100 💯😂😂🥰

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ad essere sincero, sono più interessato a sapere come la lettera sul tuo avatar è una S quando l'inizio del tuo nome è una W. Come mai è successo? 

I honestly don't know why the letter is different maybe because my name starts with email S and the nickname for W
anyway I apologize for my english but i am italian

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Aha! Deve essere quello. 

Italiano, beh, dovresti guardare Marla e Hector. 

Benvenuti nei forum. ♥ ️

I have been a premium VHTV subscriber for about 6 years here in the forum since 2018 but I had never written my favorite VHTVs are Ary & George, Melissa & Sergio, Daniel and Domiessa, Isa & bart, Alex & Anna, Mira & henry

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, who-is said:

I have been a premium VHTV subscriber for about 6 years here in the forum since 2018 but I had never written my favorite VHTVs are Ary & George, Melissa & Sergio, Daniel and Domiessa, Isa & bart, Alex & Anna, Mira & henry

I have a doubt about this information knowing that VHTV will be only 4 years old at the end of the year :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Bene VHTV è iniziato nel novembre 2016, ma va bene, il cui conteggio! Tutte le scelte eccellenti. Il mio preferito era ovviamente Violet e Jeff. Li hai mai guardati? 

yes

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have a doubt about this information knowing that VHTV will be only 4 years old at the end of the year :biggrin:

between reallifecam and vhtv i will be confused surely you are right if i can find the inscription on the site i will tell you for sure

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Probably just an innocent error. No need to clobber the new guy. Geez! 💁🏻‍♀️

it's not at all what I do, otherwise I would not have put a little smiley on my post
Apparently you didn't see it :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

some understand jokes, some don't