Darcie & Stifler (2020) Part #1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And in the unlikely chance Stifler does want to do something with one of these girls and decides to do it off camera because of pictures like this, it'll be you complaining that action is happening off cam.

i think stifler just playing with us for make the audiance and make money, rarely on VH you will see the tenants fuck off cam but on rlc it happen regulary,

first time i see someone complain about the caps, don't worry they know exactly what they do

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yep.. the female barely wanted to change clothes in his presence/cams looking for the most hide/far from cams. Going from there to fuck on cams will be a giant step

the day you will see stifler fuck another girl or darcie fuck another guy i think i will turn gay tomorrow, it's just a game

14 minutes ago, firewall said:

the day you will see stifler fuck another girl or darcie fuck another guy i think i will turn gay tomorrow, it's just a game

That is why I said unlikely chance. I know Stifler would never do that to Darcie as they have been through a lot together. I was just pointing out a flaw in your logic.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That is why I said unlikely chance. I know Stifler would never do that to Darcie as they have been through a lot together. I was just pointing out a flaw in your logic.

i always said stifler playing a game with us for make money

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Wondering if Darcie will be worried for Stiffler disappear with the "burglar" and left the girls alone 😂

until stifler stay with the girls Darcie is safe she can sleep well 🙂

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

funny thing is even if stifler fucked her it's not like he's good at sex anymore.

when she will see stifler is finally a true rabbit and not only in the costume she will leave the apartment quickly 😄