Masha - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

19 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi ARMY,  I never took my gear out of my trunk last year so I'm all ready. Just gotta get my license. My Dad and I go together, he started taking me when I was a kid. Now I take him!  Sorry if I'm prying into your business, but you said you dont go anymore? Have a great day!

just don't have time as much as i did.but yeah you look after dear ole Dad.i took my daughter one time when she was a kid and that's all it took.she turned into Daddy's girl.she had to go everywhere with me.hunting,fishing,saturday night dirt track car races etc. i was and still so proud of her.i joined the rescue squad and yeah she followed me there to.she went on to become a emt/paramedic but now workes in a hospital.i left ems and went on to become a firefighter.i retired from that after 25 years of service.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hi Ashley, I'm tired from a very busy weekend and I hope i can get some good rest in the next couple of days.  I haven't been doing as well as I like but it goes with the territory lol.  Yes, sex is just a small part of what life has to offer....very small in my opinion but that's just me.  I've had sex while fishing and let me tell you, it was a blast!  My late wife and I took the boat out one early April morning and loaded up on the fish until they stopped biting and she said, I have a good idea and I said what's that baby girl and she said lets see how far we can get the boat up in that slough and have sex.  Well the next thing you know ole Harley's a millionaire and the other fisherman were wondering what the hell we were doing over there.  We had our fun and headed back to my property to clean the fish and wash and store the boat.  It was a really good time...we caught a bunch of fish and had sex, what better could any man ask for!!

have sex twice and fish a little less.          dean winchester what GIF

On 3/2/2020 at 2:29 PM, ulysse123 said:

סופיה חבר (גבר חבל) מין ארוך מאוד בסלון

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

why doesn't masha bring a guy to have sex with her?

• Like 2

On 3/3/2020 at 8:06 AM, ARMY SNIPER said:

just don't have time as much as i did.but yeah you look after dear ole Dad.i took my daughter one time when she was a kid and that's all it took.she turned into Daddy's girl.she had to go everywhere with me.hunting,fishing,saturday night dirt track car races etc. i was and still so proud of her.i joined the rescue squad and yeah she followed me there to.she went on to become a emt/paramedic but now workes in a hospital.i left ems and went on to become a firefighter.i retired from that after 25 years of service.

Omg, you must be so proud of her! And it sounds like you have a wonderful relationship with her. Youre a good role model. My Dad took me fishing the first time I guess I was like 8 or 9, same here, I was hooked. He taught me how to safely handle firearms, and then how to shoot. I've never been hunting, I just couldnt pull the trigger, I'd shoot a deer and probably burst into tears, that would be fun for the other hunters, NOT! But I have some pistols and a shotgun and we go to the range together once or twice a month. Your daughter will always look of the times with you and remember how great they are, I will.

• Like 1