Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

9 minutes ago, Albert1 said:

je comprends pas PAUL a du venir à PRAGUE en vélo pour être aussi fatigu

ésport archive GIF by franceinfo

Ils habitent au fin fond de la russie avec beaucoup de décalage horaire, environ 6h si je ne me trompe pas en heure d'hiver

Généralement pour prendre l'avion il faut arriver 2h avant le décollage donc tout cela mis bout a bout, je pense qu'il n'a pas beaucoup dormi avant de la rejoindre et qu'il prend le changement d'heure en plein dans la tronche ^^

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Leora e Paul estão un juntos un agrarados dormir Tarde Toda

😍 😏 😙 😘 😁 😉 👍

OUI elle a retrouvé la chaleur d'un corps chaud mais pas très très chaud

mais moos dit qu'il vient de loin alors gros dodo les amoureux

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Have you read much of any previous posts yet jugg ? I haven't noticed any yet that would cause anyone to think that for certain.

Also, it is likely that it may only be a visit which may last for a week or two or perhaps even longer, but I'd wager that his visa was not for as long of a period of time and the designarion for that residence has not been changed as of yet.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Have you read much of any previous posts yet jugg ? I haven't noticed any yet that would cause anyone to know that for certain.

No, I have difficulty reading all the posts when I'm not around because every post, just like mine, is always theoretical about what is actually going on. The Cat knows this better than anyone. But , thank you, Nick for Cliff Notesing it. Yes, we still do not know the intention of the visit except to know that they slept in the same bed. No "how long" "will they have sex". But the thing I am saying is that he is still in her life, and she is not done with him.