Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

No, I have difficulty reading all the posts when I'm not around because every post, just like mine, is always theoretical about what is actually going on. The Cat knows this better than anyone. But , thank you, Nick for Cliff Notesing it. Yes, we still do not know the intention of the visit except to know that they slept in the same bed. No "how long" "will they have sex". But the thing I am saying is that he is still in her life, and she is not done with him.

From my point of view for what it’s worth, and going on information supplied by another CC member, Paul’s visit is as expected just for the new year holidays, a week possibly two.

As for him sleeping with her.....Why wouldn’t he, I may be proven wrong eventually, but I never subscribed to the hysteria that went on when it was thought they had broken up. My belief is that the separation is a commercial decision brought about by necessity. 

As lovely and desirable as she is, she realises that she cannot do this forever, and RLC also realise that they need each other for a while yet. She wants to prepare for the future after RLC and they have possibly offered her a financial package that she cannot turn down...everybody wins.

Paul is the ideal partner for her, he allows her to express her sexuality whilst he has a low sex drive, so he is not loosing out in that department. It also possibly allows him some financial cash flow to support his fledgling business in Krasnoyarsk. 

Therefor I would suppose that they would look at separation for now a small price to pay for a better future together.

Just my supposition, and I could as always be completely wrong. 🙄

• Like 4

On 12/28/2019 at 7:35 PM, Johnny 5 said:

Raul said Paul is coming for a week, is that true?

On 12/28/2019 at 7:36 PM, jimbo4 said:

I guess all will be revealed in the fullness of time..🙄

and time has proved me right...
HAPPY YEAR.
i continue with my winter vacation...hahaha

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jugghead said:

No, I have difficulty reading all the posts when I'm not around because every post, just like mine, is always theoretical about what is actually going on. The Cat knows this better than anyone. But , thank you, Nick for Cliff Notesing it. Yes, we still do not know the intention of the visit except to know that they slept in the same bed. No "how long" "will they have sex". But the thing I am saying is that he is still in her life, and she is not done with him.

Of course not, as that was obviously evident with the ocassions of staying in contact with him by both regular phone calls, and by way of video calls which I believe many of the youngbucks referr to as facetiming in apps such as Skype. But also many of the regular and larger service providers now have it available in some of their packages or plans. She would not have cared to attempt to remain in contact with him otherwise.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

From my point of view for what it’s worth, and going on information supplied by another CC member, Paul’s visit is as expected just for the new year holidays, a week possibly two.

As for him sleeping with her.....Why wouldn’t he, I may be proven wrong eventually, but I never subscribed to the hysteria that went on when it was thought they had broken up. My belief is that the separation is a commercial decision brought about by necessity. 

As lovely and desirable as she is, she realises that she cannot do this forever, and RLC also realise that they need each other for a while yet. She wants to prepare for the future after RLC and they have possibly offered her a financial package that she cannot turn down...everybody wins.

Paul is the ideal partner for her, he allows her to express her sexuality whilst he has a low sex drive, so he is not loosing out in that department. It also possibly allows him some financial cash flow to support his fledgling business in Krasnoyarsk. 

Therefor I would suppose that they would look at separation for now a small price to pay for a better future together.

Just my supposition, and I could as always be completely wrong. 🙄

You certainly always have a keen perception and view of situations in life and a way with your words and statements in expressing them jimbo my friend. Of which I agree with very nearly all of. Cheers and here's to you mate. 🍻 Have a good and Happy New Year !  🎉

• Like 3

Well, gentlemen, you know there were many who wished she was somehow done with him. Almost as if they could get closer to her in any way possible, even if it were vicariously. I was young once so I understand the psychology. You all can't ever be with her in any way, shape, or form. Better to let her stay with Paul, as he is ok with us watching her. Any way, she would never be controlled in any fashion that disallows her to do as she wishes. It is all about control, folks, and all we have is our "suggestions". The Cat has always said this and it turned out to be true. Anyone who has listened to any woman, I mean really LISTENED, would know this makes the most sense. The rest is fantasy.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You certainly always have a keen perception and view of situations in life and a way with your words and statements in expressing them jimbo my friend. Of which I agree with very nearly all of. Cheers and here's to you mate. 🍻 Have a good and Happy New Year !

And a Happy New Year to you and everyone else on CC, may the best of this year be the worst of 2020...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Well, gentlemen, you know there were many who wished she was somehow done with him. Almost as if they could get closer to her in any way possible, even if it were vicariously. I was young once so I understand the psychology. You all can't ever be with her in any way, shape, or form. Better to let her stay with Paul, as he is ok with us watching her. Any way, she would never be controlled in any fashion that disallows her to do as she wishes. It is all about control, folks, and all we have is our "suggestions". The Cat has always said this and it turned out to be true. Anyone who has listened to any woman, I mean really LISTENED, would know this makes the most sense. The rest is fantasy.

"What you talkin' bout Willis...er...ie...jugghead." Never claim "you all" in a statement of such subject matter with any intention of yours truly being included in that "you all". I can get on a plane and be there in a matter of a day or so and perhaps prove that theory wrong if I so desired.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

"What you talkin' bout Willis...er...ie...jugghead." Never claim "you all" in a statement of such subject matter with intention of yours truly being included in that 'you all". I can get on a plane and be there in a matter of a day or so and perhaps prove that theory wrong if I so desired.

In your dreams Nich ....In your dreams! 😂 Now wake up and behave yourself.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

"What you talkin' bout Willis...er...ie...jugghead." Never claim "you all" in a statement of such subject matter with intention of yours truly being included in that 'you all". I can get on a plane and be there in a matter of a day or so and perhaps prove that theory wrong if I so desired.

LOL, some of the best gentlemen that I enjoyed here played with that concept continuously. One was Pepe. The other is Aussie and I am getting concerned that he has not been around for a while. But I suppose we are going through a growth period here, aren't we?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In your dreams Nich ....In your dreams! 😂

Well, you know the old saying about that jimbo, "It's nice to dream" !  😉  For I know that even if I was to ever travel over to that land, the chances of me, by myself and without any investigative assistance, locating that particular person would be like finding a needle in a haystack. Besides that, if I did, it would not matter as long as she has feelings for another of which I would never really want to interfere in. That is, unless she is outright being mistreated by him. 👌 😎

• Like 2