Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

Anyway folks, it is imo, that chances of much of any ocassions of more substantial interest occurring over the next week or two, or perhaps longer if considering that in a couple of weeks it may very well be time for a certain aunty's visit as well, may be quite slim or in the lower percentile. It may be likely that a good bit of site seeing will be done there.

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Thanks. She is better. I should be asking you how things are. And how are they?

Things have been good my friend. Other than it being this time of year and the holidays, been about par for the course usual. How about with you bud ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Things have been good my friend. Other than it being this time of year and the holidays, been about par for the course usual. How about with you bud ?

I always think of this time of year as the reason loved ones have passed. I am not religious but I do not miss anyone who has. Mom or Dad or other family members. They are doing better than us, LOL. And most of them lived well enough to be remembered as someone special. If anything happens to my son I would not be able to live life no matter what day on any calendar. that is where my true heart lies these days.

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

From my point of view for what it’s worth, and going on information supplied by another CC member, Paul’s visit is as expected just for the new year holidays, a week possibly two.

As for him sleeping with her.....Why wouldn’t he, I may be proven wrong eventually, but I never subscribed to the hysteria that went on when it was thought they had broken up. My belief is that the separation is a commercial decision brought about by necessity. 

As lovely and desirable as she is, she realises that she cannot do this forever, and RLC also realise that they need each other for a while yet. She wants to prepare for the future after RLC and they have possibly offered her a financial package that she cannot turn down...everybody wins.

Paul is the ideal partner for her, he allows her to express her sexuality whilst he has a low sex drive, so he is not loosing out in that department. It also possibly allows him some financial cash flow to support his fledgling business in Krasnoyarsk. 

Therefor I would suppose that they would look at separation for now a small price to pay for a better future together.

Just my supposition, and I could as always be completely wrong. 🙄

Yes,agree.Its my view of it also.Leora apeared in this house just some months before the couple house(and all the rest of Russian houses)closed,before the close there wasn't any strong signal they would split.This was a money,job opurtunity the couple got..And rlc wanted a diferent style of deliver,so she moved in alone for that,Paul stayed in their house with Eva.I think she is being very well paid..she leaved her partner,her dog and basicaly all the things she was usted and have in their country.She maybe have a 6months,maybe one year visa permission.Even now with Paul in house and them sleeping in same bed and fooling in ned Some still putting the posibility they aren't togheter anymore😂.