Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I am once again violating the Prime Directive. I am sorry. Leora does look quite nice tonight. I'm trying to think of her without Paul. perhaps if I just move the webpage over and he is cut out of it...

Why jugg, violating the Prime Directive again ? C'mon man. Although the idea of moving the webpage is quite good. Lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I like you John but I do not believe in this. You don't know what Masha is really about.

She's all about sex, unless I've missed something, I have friends who are EXACTLY like Masha, one even looks like her, it's a certain personality type that makes them all more or less the same.

11 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I have a sister who was unfaithful and her husband never cheated on her. They are older now so I was able to see the whole thing play out. There was a love between them many could never understand. It is still there and they are still married for 48 years. You see, they found a way to make it work. It only takes two people to decide between right and wrong and love and the absence of it. That is what I observed.

I think they would both agree that that was wrong, My previous girlfriend also cheated two times and I continued to love her, but in the end that's what ruined it, couldn't trust her and felt like I was the only one holding our to me very sacred relationship together.

• Like 1

Just now, Johnny 5 said:

She's all about sex, unless I've missed something, I have friends who are EXACTLY like Masha, one even looks like her, it's a certain personality type that makes them all more or less the same.

I think they would both agree that that was wrong, My previous girlfriend also cheated two times and I continued to love her, but in the end that's what ruined it, couldn't trust her and felt like I was the only one holding our to me very sacred relationship together.

I am with you there. I bean cheated on so many times they won't even let me play poker anymore for pity's sake! 🤣

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

in retrospect, my sister said it made the marriage stronger and I'm sure her husband would agree. I would have divorced that bitch in a heartbeat, but that's me. However, years later we all discovered that he was bipolar and it was has been such a strain on the marriage that she acted out. But she loved their 3 kids so she hung in there with him. That, plus she believes in the sanctity of marriage. i do not.

It actually made our relationship also stronger, but only for a short while, she didn't get how hard it was on me, that I got mental pictures that made my heart drop every minute, it made me very low energy, which she emediately started complaining about, that's when I couldn't bother to deal with her anymore, no sympathy or sense of guilt whatsoever from her.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Obviously she is with Paul(after all this years)because they love one another's.Usualy that why people are joined,or money but don't think neither of them is rich😅.But they probably got a nice paycheck for this latest months.Just hope somehow they manage to bring Eva and let us see her at least few days.

WTF....The world has gone crazy I did not think I would live long enough for someone begging to see a barking Mutt( dog )on a voyeur site...

Well they say if you live long enough you will see and hear it all...

Surely they have kennels where you are so you can go and see plenty there... they all look the same and bark like crazy especially when you are about to have sex with your partner ...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Also got a chance to check her phone after and she had written to her friend that SHE had dumped me because I was so horrible, that lying to make me look like the bad guy probably hurt the most.. glad I dodged that bullet 🙂

Always be glad to NOT be the guy she is with now. That fucker's getting it worse than we are! LOL!

• Like 1