Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

Paul and Leora have been in a relationship for a very, very long time. Longer than she's had a relationship with RLC. I don't know their current status whatsoever, perhaps they're just friends now, or maybe more, but Leora doesn't seem to dump someone once she's accepted them. In the meantime, I do not go out of my way to insult Paul. She chose him to be with for years; not us. I will accept her judgement on things. It's her life.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Well, looking at their interaction, I draw one conclusion. The whole "putting your arm around your mate when you sleep" has a lot of importance, psychologically.

No kidding.. I can't fall asleep without my hand on her butt :blush:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

One thing I always remember. Russians are tough as nails. They don't live like us in the western world. We're pampered to the point that sex and love are higher up on our list of requirements for choosing a mate.

John, this is how I know about the Russians. I used to date a Polish girl. She had the same value structure as Leora. I could not compete in her world because I was a westerner. She had no idea about compassion the way I looked at it. I was always very cool when it came to dealing with people but she was always very critical. It became so bad it was divisive.