Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #21

Snoopy1

3 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Yup, If I can't have Leora, beause I know what I get with her, I'm gonna live alone, those girlies only bring me down and break my heart 🙂

Which is why I come here. I'm done playin'. I rely on me and only me and I can get shit done. I don't need anyone.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Appears it may be a lengthy enough hiatus of much of any interesting occasion occurring at the residence. Good time to take care of other things it seems.

Looks to me like someone else mentioned things are going to dry up. Hopefully he's not around long if that's the case. Is this the way it was in the former apartment?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

Looks to me like someone else mentioned things are going to dry up. Hopefully he's not around long if that's the case. Is this the way it was in the former apartment?

yes, except Leora used to sneak of and masturbate, or sometimes right next to him when he slept, very hot!!! made me feel special 🥰

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

One of several various possible scenarios, is one that even if the recent appearance turns out to be more of a short term than longer term visit, and not involve any intention to remain longer term, even if it may only be a week, it will run into coinciding with the usual visit of a certain aunty. If it may be two weeks, then perhaps her visit will occur also while the recent visitor is there.

• Like 2

Hi All,

Been away on family and life issues. What have I missed?  To be honest I've been a bit like a ghost checking up on Leora when I can.

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and looking forward to New Years Eve.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hi All,

Been away on family and life issues. What have I missed?  To be honest I've been a bit like a ghost checking up on Leora when I can.

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and looking forward to New Years Eve.

Let me be the first to welcome you back Aussie. Hope you are feeling well 😊

• Like 2