Todos tenha um ótimo dia feliz e um ótimo ano novo 2020

Família e amigos feliz com alegria

Um ótimo ano novo 2020

Paz amor saúde amigos família

🎐🎆🎇🎊🎉💥

😘😗😉😍😁😎😏😙👍👫🐕

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Just got in from work, and after checking the replays, I honestly have to start lowering my expectations

It is likely that there will be perhaps without much doubt a somewhat lengthy hiatus of much of anything of intriguing interest occurring as long as a certain recent visitor remains to be noticed there e. An additional consideration may be that an additional visit from a certain aunty will likely be occurring within the coming week as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

good morning everyone a kiss, I was a little absent for the holidays, but I wanted to greet everyone and make a wish for a happy new year to everyone ... it was a beautiful year spent on this forum watching and commenting on Leora and more .... we had fun, we met, loved, hated, however, WE HAVE ALSO BEEN THIS YEAR .... thanks to all a kiss

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Ciao a tutti,

Sono stato via per questioni familiari e di vita. Cosa mi sono perso? Ad essere sincero sono stato un po 'come un fantasma a controllare Leora quando posso.

Spero che tutti abbiano trascorso un fantastico Natale e in attesa di Capodanno.

good morning Aussie, happy birthday to you too and welcome back ... kiss

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

good morning everyone a kiss, I was a little absent for the holidays, but I wanted to greet everyone and make a wish for a happy new year to everyone ... it was a beautiful year spent on this forum watching and commenting on Leora and more .... we had fun, we met, loved, hated, however, WE HAVE ALSO BEEN THIS YEAR .... thanks to all a kiss

Hope you have a Great and Happy New Year hun !  😘

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

I made no plans for new years eve, thinking that Leora would be alone, so I could keep her company so she doesn't feel alone..

Now hwo's the one starting to feel lonely.. this guy.. aaaallways caring for others to much.. sigh 🙂

They'll have a quiet evening unless Leora decides to play the Skin Flute for some Harmonization.     :biggrin:

• Like 3