VHTV 2020 Resolutions

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Also, I have to wonder where if the pussy into the cam tenants will be placed with the "Pros"?  I guess since it's not being broadcast somewhere else, then pussy into the VHTV cams will stay on the proper site.

participants will get a chance to choose, where and what they want to show, I reckon; also subscribers, and those who think about joining in the future, will get a better diverse product and possibility to choose what they want to pay for; it will help to cut off that endless and pointless discussion on the forum whether pussy stuck to the cam works for the project or not; simple as that; any further debates will be pointless as after choosing pro site everyone get exactly what expected and vice versa, real voyeurs will be able to pay, follow and comment their favorite real life apartments without any disruption 😁

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, waldi said:

participants will get a chance to choose, where and what they want to show, I reckon; also subscribers, and those who think about joining in the future, will get a better diverse product and possibility to choose what they want to pay for; it will help to cut off that endless and pointless discussion on the forum whether pussy stuck to the cam works for the project or not; simple as that; any further debates will be pointless as after choosing pro site everyone get exactly what expected and vice versa, real voyeurs will be able to pay, follow and comment their favorite real life apartments without any disruption 😁

Hi Waldi,how dare you suggest that the opportunities for the moaners to moan and the complainers to complain have been lessened.😀😀😀

Having said that I'm sure they will find something else to bitch and moan about!!!!.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Waldi,how dare you suggest that the opportunities for the moaners to moan and the complainers to complain have been lessened.😀😀😀

Having said that I'm sure they will find something else to bitch and moan about!!!!.

I wouldn't be surprised really; sadly, the level of emotional development of some people on this forum is far below the average, really 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

This website will feature all “Pro” participants interactions, which include webcams, shooting videos and other things which are related to production of content meant for websites not affiliated with us.

I give that site 2 months. No one is going to pay for that fake ass shit, anyone that does needs their head examined.

33 minutes ago, Maturin said:

I give that site 2 months. No one is going to pay for that fake ass shit, anyone that does needs their head examined.

hopefully we'll find out as soon as possible, my friend..take care, and happy new year..

• Like 1

This is very confusing and will divide VHTV users base..instead of one strong site we will have two,three smaller weaker ones.And what will happen to the houses that are cam girls but also do other daily stuff(like Viki&kate)..will they move to new cam based site..or will they move to the possible lesbian site..sounds very risky and will split their clients base.What VHTV should do is to see what houses are good and make sense and close the bad ones..and stay with Lets day 25 good houses..and open just two,three new ones per year(and maybe close one,two).

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This is very confusing and will divide VHTV users base..instead of one strong site we will have two,three smaller weaker ones.And what will happen to the houses that are cam girls but also do other daily stuff(like Viki&kate)..will they move to new cam based site..or will they move to the possible lesbian site..sounds very risky and will split their clients base.What VHTV should do is to see what houses are good and make sense and close the bad ones..and stay with Lets day 25 good houses..and open just two,three new ones per year(and maybe close one,two).

I absolutely disagree; best thing they can do is to divide the site into 2 or 3 thematically separate websites; obviously you're right: some of them might not survive, which ones? we'll see; as I said, I prefer to pay for a couple of good hardcore houses, then 20 lame places which I don't watch at all and believe me, I'm not alone 🙂

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I guess so. I mean otherwise what's the point. I guess the think they are losing subs because of certain types of tenants and they think they could win them if they could offer a site that doesn't have that kind of content. 

I think they are wrong and they will lose more. 

What's called rip off scheme 2 eh 🤔

• Upvote 1