Falcon's Home (2020) Part #1

38 minutes ago, firewall said:

time to come back for sofi and elli because without them this apartment is dead

I think girls will be only a guests in this apartment; the question is, how often..

Just now, Amy3 said:

For you maybe, but it seems that VHTV strongly believes that there is an audience for it. So much that they intend to create a stand alone site to feature it. So, it may be boring to you, but it's not pointless. Blame VHTV!

For sure I am blaming them for opening such pointless places. I do not believe at all that in that special pro site we will see action 24/7 even when it is webcamming. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

VHTV does and that's what they intend to do. They are sick of servicing complaints from people who hate the camming. Yet, they clearly see the potential for making a business out of it. 

We will see. I have serious doubts about all that. Streaming many webcam streams at same time + all the cams it needs a hell of a connection with enormous bandwidth. I have serious doubts that will work with realm68 and realm21 (Realm21 runs even nowadays into bandwidth issues when there is webcamming) And now we speak of multiple streams when we think about a house full of camgirls. 

I say it won't work at all

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I predict failure too, but their plans clearly tell us that camming apts are profitable. 

For me camming to CB isn't the biggest thing that I dislike about VHTV. For me, I can't stand the pyramid structure. I prefer tenants who are on their own and are not the employee of another tenant/manager. I don't want to see a corporate apt, I want to see a glimpse into real people and their real life. That is currently my biggest problem with VHTV. 

Yes I think you told us before 😁😘 

Maybe try RLC again?

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I will be as boring as realm21. Totally pointless. 

Not wishing to complain (as if i would) but you always state realm numbers. Dunno about anybody else but they don't mean a fucking thing to me and certainly can't be bothered to look it up on sparkles posts.Now names mean something :biggrin:

• Like 1