Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

26 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So Paul is finally gone, good riddance

Your not going to win any accolades with that statement. That's down right mean towards Leora.

Actually I hope she decides to hold the rest of the month or longer just out of spite.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

Your not going to win any accolades with that statement. That's down right mean towards Leora.

Leora could have easily gone back with him, if it was that important to her, or Paul could have got on one knee and asked this beautiful person before him for her hand in marriage, because all I heard about this guy, is that he's so intelligent, and smart with this high IQ, so use that intelligent gif, and get a great job, and marry this beautiful person before you and take her away, and take care of her, but since that didn't happen, I only see this as a weekend booty call .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

Actually I hope she decides to hold the rest of the month or longer just out of spite.

Snoopy, I was told earlier that I was wasting my breath regarding the self centered complainers !  Welcome to the " Wasting the Air Club ! "   😊

• Like 1

10 hours ago, scutus said:

Aussie_oi_oi, let me first say that I am praying for rain in sufficient amount to quench the fires, plus scrub the air as it falls.

I totally agree with you, having also been around the same amount of time. Although, regarding your getting a life, I believe what you are saying is that this is not the fun place it used to be. What has happened to the Respectful complimentary posts ( thank you Nicholas for hanging in there ) regarding the lady who is the Only reason this thread exists. 

I, being one the old timers who, 1. Will not stay where I am. This was probably posted in jest, but still stirs the s--t. 2. Is not particularly fond of the lewd comments, descriptive pictures, and suggestions that seem to have become the " norm". These degenerative posts show absolutely no respect for the lady who is the subject of this forum. Yes, this is an "adult " forum. I suspect said posters approach their girlfriends, and or wives with the same finesse. Showing them the utmost example of "adult " behavior. I am sure it makes for a positive impression.🤣

3. Last, but not least. Has to do with the begging for Leora to perform each posters requested quirks. Then if she does not react like a puppet on a string. The common response is we are the ones paying her. She owes it to us. We pay RLC ! We do not pay Leora. The result is what has happened to this forum. It Has Become Complaint Department Number One ! 😫

RLC"s loss of the Russian apartments sent many of the old timers to other sites. I am as Foamy describes a " Lurker ". If one gets curious who is around just go to the bottom of the page and check. I respect opinions, degenerative posts are not opinions, and the complaints have been run into the ground. Leora is not going to bate on demand !!

Maybe my age is showing here. I grew up without my mind being controlled by social media. The best local communication was the party line. After that, one long crank on the phone woke up the operator, who then connected me to the rest of the world.

Leora and Paul just walked into the apartment. 😁

As one old timer to another, boy I miss your posts, always fun and informative. I totally agree with your comments. I'm thinking about becoming more of a Lurker as the attacks when trying to pass on knowledge and things the newbies might like to know just gets you attacked. I think we were here during the best of times.

Thank-you for the nice words about our bush fires, people are being killed by the beast every day. We are imformed  that the fires will burn for another 2 months. The smoke is terrible and you can hardly breath and see.

Some interesting facts. These facts a few days old.

Australia bush fires 5,900,000 hectares

California Fires 1,800,000 hectares

Amazon fires 900,000 hectares

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

Have a 30 Day Period.  

laugh laughing GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

very good morning leora
good morning everyone
very good afternoon everyone
very good night everyone
have a great happy day with joy

muito bom dia leora
bom Dia a todos
muito boa tarde a todos
muito boa noite a todos
tenha um ótimo dia feliz com alegria

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

As one old timer to another, boy I miss your posts, always fun and informative. I totally agree with your comments. I'm thinking about becoming more of a Lurker as the attacks when trying to pass on knowledge and things the newbies might like to know just gets you attacked. I think we were here during the best of times.

Thank-you for the nice words about our bush fires, people are being killed by the beast every day. We are imformed  that the fires will burn for another 2 months. The smoke is terrible and you can hardly breath and see.

Some interesting facts. These facts a few days old.

Australia bush fires 5,900,000 hectares

California Fires 1,800,000 hectares

Amazon fires 900,000 hectares

I was not totally aware of the area devastated. Hang in their fellow old timer. But should you have no choice, do what is necessary to save lives. Maybe we should start a lurkers thread, so we can show Leora proper respect. 

• Like 5