Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #3

happyone

11 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Jugg ... I'm going to focus on Monica ... god ... that woman is the most sensual and erotic of all rlc ... I don't understand why she excites me so much ... later on. .. 

Because she's not your so called wife

• Like 1

Just throwing my threepennyworth in the Paul debate. Paul is certainly above average intelligence and we all know The Goddess has a lot of academic curiosity as well and we know how talented she is. You certainly should not judge intelligence and knowledge based solely on employment situation. You may make other judgments about that, although you really need to know a person quite well, which I'm sure very few if any of you do with Paul, to make those kind of assertions with any authority.
Judging a person's intelligence is somewhat easier.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Just throwing my threepennyworth in the Paul debate. Paul is certainly above average intelligence and we all know The Goddess has a lot of academic curiosity as well and we know how talented she is. You certainly should judge intelligence and knowledge based solely on employment situation. You may make other judgments about that, although you really need to know a person quite well, which I'm sure very few if any of you do with Paul, to make those kind of assertions with any authority.
Judging a person's intelligence is somewhat easier.

Paul will be back.  I don't think he'll stray too far.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

Sono sicuro che la foto scelta sia molto suggestiva ... e sensuale ... ahahah

2 hours ago, raul399 said:

Sono sicuro che la foto scelta sia molto suggestiva ... e sensuale ... ahahah

Ahahah certo se vuoi ti do un anticipazione solo per te… ahahah 

• Like 1