Helena & Serj (2020) Part #1

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Starting to see that as a real possibility.. Especially because it's these two that seems to take care about the cam issues

if no guests visit in the near future, then is it too early to say we have already seen the best day of this place ?

1 hour ago, khloon said:

if no guests visit in the near future, then is it too early to say we have already seen the best day of this place ?

No guests could mean the end for this apartment. I found that the girl without tattoos and spotty back were really hot. He was there yesterday briefly but not with her. I am afraid yesterdays couple are not interesting enough to ensure the survival of the apartment. However we should give the Apartment longer than a week before making any judgements. I would settle for bathroom sex. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, squish said:

Does anyone know what the Twitter issue is all about?

⚡️Hey Everyone. Unfortunately, Twitter has suspended our main account for "violating Impersonation policy" and we believe we did impersonate nobody. 🧐While we are trying to appeal this decision made by robots, we will be using this account to communicate with you from now on

https://twitter.com/voyeurhouse_tv 

Edited by blondjon
Add Link
  • Like 1