Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #4

happyone

3 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

sur VHTV dans la section Nina and Kira il y a aussi beaucoup de commentaire sur les chats il n'y a jamais eu de plainte

on VHTV in the section Nina and Kira there is also a lot of comment on cats there has never been a complaint

Le chien un être vivant il fait partie de la famille dans le couple de Leora il est normal que certains membres du forum s'inquiète pour la santé de cet animal

The dog a living being it is part of the family in the couple of Leora it is normal that some members of the forum are worried about the health of this animal

Get a life...asking about a Dog that got on peoples nerves..Crazy  but you can get help...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Looking a naked girl on rlc is also crazy 😁

Get a life too ^^

Well with all respect to you that looking at a girl masturbating could be deemed as normal.

On the other hand.. As for wanting to see a dog humping a pillow I think maybe you have the wrong site my friend..😀

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, brian smith said:

Beh, con tutto il rispetto per te, guardare una ragazza che si masturba potrebbe essere considerato normale.

D'altra parte .. Per quanto riguarda il voler vedere un cane che salta su un cuscino, penso che forse hai il sito sbagliato amico mio .. 😀

It depends on the prospects ... Probably a user who has a girl or woman nearby does not need to look at rlc just to see naked women and can also look at other ... Who will not have a satisfying sex life will need to look at rlc to see woman naked all day ...😂

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

It depends on the prospects ... Probably a user who has a girl or woman nearby does not need to look at rlc just to see naked women and can also look at other ... Who will not have a satisfying sex life will need to look at rlc to see woman naked all day ...😂

The clue is in the name Voyeur which translates to somebody man or woman that likes to look..

You could give most men the best looking girl on the planet he would still look at someone else ..

Most say 99.9% of men are voyeurs the other 1% are not telling the truth...

I don't think I would take advice from someone on a voyeur site to say that people do not really need to look at these sites if they had a man or woman close by...probably close by meaning the next room...

17 minutes ago, brian smith said:

The clue is in the name Voyeur which translates to somebody man or woman that likes to look..

You could give most men the best looking girl on the planet he would still look at someone else ..

Most say 99.9% of men are voyeurs the other 1% are not telling the truth...

I don't think I would take advice from someone on a voyeur site to say that people do not really need to look at these sites if they had a man or woman close by...probably close by meaning the next room...

I don't remember reading anywhere on this site asking for your opinion either, but here you are. 😁 Instead of complaining why not just read and move on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I don't remember reading anywhere on this site asking for your opinion either, but here you are. 😁 Instead of complaining why not just read and move on.

Right there is always someone ready to give their advice ..not biased by the way just don't like something someone said so just tell them to shut up..

Yes that makes for a great forum if you don't agree with members just tell them to stop complaining ..

It's not complaining it's making dialogue something that is very much lacking if everyone is going to agree with each other..

And what ever happened to unabusive banter what a site if we are just going to say good morning you ok goodnight see you tomorrow..great that eh..you need members to challenge each other without the offensive arguing that makes for a better forum surely...

Ps.. but I must say brought you out the woodwork though to vent your spleen..See if you can reply without losing it..😀

17 minutes ago, brian smith said:

Right there is always someone ready to give their advice ..not biased by the way just don't like something someone said so just tell them to shut up..

Yes that makes for a great forum if you don't agree with members just tell them to stop complaining ..

It's not complaining it's making dialogue something that is very much lacking if everyone is going to agree with each other..

And what ever happened to unabusive banter what a site if we are just going to say good morning you ok goodnight see you tomorrow..great that eh..you need members to challenge each other without the offensive arguing that makes for a better forum surely...

Ps.. but I must say though brought you out the woodwork though to vent your spleen..

You say that this forum is lacking in dialogue ... when there is dialogue it is not a good topic .. I believe that you cannot monopolize the forum so when a topic doesn't interest you just don't read .... It's fair to say your own idea ( I agree, or I don't agree with you) but it's one thing to express a contrary opinion like: I don't agree that Leora is fine with that dress (just an example) one thing is to say: absurd that we talk about leora's clothes but who cares let's talk about something else (always example) ... when I talk about Leora's forms or anything else I have nothing to say, I don't intervene I read (many times you make me smile) and I don't intervene ... I think is better attitude to live together in this forum

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, brian smith said:

Ps.. but I must say brought you out the woodwork though to vent your spleen..See if you can reply without losing it..😀

It takes a very small person to come into a thread and start attacking another member for no reason other than to complain someone mentioned Eva. It would be different if you came in and had a normal conversation. So it seems you should get this life you are saying people should get.

I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong 🤣

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It takes a very small person to come into a thread and start attacking another member for no reason other than to complain someone mentioned Eva. It would be different if you came in and had a normal conversation. So it seems you should get this life you are saying people should get.

I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong 🤣

27 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

You say that this forum is lacking in dialogue ... when there is dialogue it is not a good topic .. I believe that you cannot monopolize the forum so when a topic doesn't interest you just don't read .... It's fair to say your own idea ( I agree, or I don't agree with you) but it's one thing to express a contrary opinion like: I don't agree that Leora is fine with that dress (just an example) one thing is to say: absurd that we talk about leora's clothes but who cares let's talk about something else (always example) ... when I talk about Leora's forms or anything else I have nothing to say, I don't intervene I read (many times you make me smile) and I don't intervene ... I think is better attitude to live together in this forum

You cannot accuse me of taking over I very rarely speak on here look at my posts 86 and been on here over 4 yrs yeah that is taking over..

Right I do not and never will attack people on here it is very much the opposite it's just a bit of banter without being abusive..

If you do not agree with me just say why and give your own conclusion for that...it's not correct to tell me to shut up or have someones permission to speak who as probably a couple of thousand posts who for that reason thinks they have more entitlement than someone with less..

When I say get a life it's just banter not a personal attack on someone think about it and return the banter without the abuse...

Lets all agree with each other and pretend everything in the world is fine ...

By the way that's just banter....just say if you want me to get back in my box and come out when I have someones permission..

16 minutes ago, brian smith said:

You cannot accuse me of taking over I very rarely speak on here look at my posts 86 and been on here over 4 yrs yeah that is taking over..

Right I do not and never will attack people on here it is very much the opposite it's just a bit of banter without being abusive..

If you do not agree with me just say why and give your own conclusion for that...it's not correct to tell me to shut up or have someones permission to speak who as probably a couple of thousand posts who for that reason thinks they have more entitlement than someone with less..

When I say get a life it's just banter not a personal attack on someone think about it and return the banter without the abuse...

Lets all agree with each other and pretend everything in the world is fine ...

By the way that's just banter....just say if you want me to get back in my box and come out when I have someones permission..

🐱🐅 Not worth my time.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1