Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #4

happyone

12 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It is not a matter of being vulgar even I have been vulgar it is a matter of saying it over and over most every single post flooding the thread making it difficult for others enjoying the forum. our posting pictures all the time in a thread for chat that has nothing to do with the thread just to troll and stir up shit.

The term "vulgar" is a hard term to deal with when we are talking about our voyeurism and how this shit is related to Leora and our fellow members.Being PC seems ridiculous on here and I get it but we need to get some clarity amongst ourselves and not overtax the Mods who are struggling to figure out how to make everyone happy. Plus we have to try to understand the female members who are trying to survive in all this tumult in a man's world. We men are screwing up the opportunities here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

The term "vulgar" is a hard term to deal with when we are talking about our voyeurism and how this shit is related to Leora and our fellow members.Being PC seems ridiculous on here and I get it but we need to get some clarity amongst ourselves and not overtax the Mods who are struggling to figure out how to make everyone happy. Plus we have to try to understand the female members who are trying to survive in all this tumult in a man's world. We men are screwing up the opportunities here.

No one is asking anyone to be PC like I said people do not want to read and I won't call out names right now the BS that's been posted in this thread lately. It is like all the adults like all the adults have left and now the immature little 12 yr olds are running the forum.

Obviously there are a lot of people complaining and making reports or they would not be getting involved.

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

No one is asking anyone to be PC like I said people do not want to read and I won't call out names right now the BS that's been posted in this thread lately. It is like all the adults like all the adults have left and now the immature little 12 yr olds are running the forum.

Obviously there are a lot of people complaining and making reports or they would not be getting involved.

These are good words. But all words are good if they are constructive.

• Like 1