Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #4

happyone

51 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

It would be good to go back to talking about Leora as the good times where a user expressed an opinion and his gender was not important .. (if user is male or female) ... Where our friend Jumbo opened with posts where he gave birth to good discussions and you could also see and understand the different thoughts of users ... I would not know how to go back to those times but if I can help to do it I will help ...

With respect to everyone on the forum, a persons gender is irrelevant in the context of an opinion, unless of course it referred to a gender specific issue such as "menstruation" or similar.

Personally, myself and also several other members would "throw something out there" to initiate a response from other members, which in turn through the maze of different opinions good debate was mostly forthcoming.

Admittedly discussions weren't always amicable or indeed civil but they ran their course and everyone moved on to the next issue. I can honestly say that although I have had disagreements with people on varying matters over the years I have in general respected their opinions, and always returned the respect shown to myself.

Much of what is posted by people is not meant to be spiteful or vindictive to either the tenant or other members ... But as happens in life things are often taken out of context and sometimes misinterpreted for one reason or another .... It happens!

There was always good natured banter between members and it was all taken in the spirit it was offered.

Perhaps there is a gender gap opening up on the forum, where the "Young Guns" do their thing, but if people kept in mind that this forum is about "Leora General Chat" and not about posting pictures or videos ..... It doesn't have to be everyone idolizing The Little One, but whatever is posted should at least be respectful of hers and other members feelings.

Without rules and the willingness to abide by them, this forum will descend into total anarchy, and eventually implode ....... Do you really want that?

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Per quanto riguarda tutti i membri del forum, il genere di una persona è irrilevante nel contesto di un'opinione, a meno che, naturalmente, non si riferisse a una questione specifica di genere come "le mestruazioni" o simili.

Personalmente, io stesso e molti altri membri "getteremmo qualcosa là fuori" per iniziare una risposta da parte di altri membri, che a loro volta nel labirinto di opinioni diverse è stato per lo più un buon dibattito.

Certo, le discussioni non sono sempre state amichevoli o addirittura civili, ma hanno seguito il loro corso e tutti sono passati al prossimo numero. Posso onestamente dire che, sebbene nel corso degli anni ho avuto disaccordi con persone su varie questioni, in generale ho rispettato le loro opinioni e ho sempre restituito il rispetto mostrato a me stesso.

Gran parte di ciò che viene pubblicato dalle persone non è pensato per essere dispettoso o vendicativo né per l'inquilino o altri membri ... Ma come accade nella vita le cose sono spesso estratte dal contesto e talvolta interpretate male per una ragione o per l'altra ... accade!

C'era sempre una buona chiacchiera tra i membri ed era tutto preso nello spirito che veniva offerto.

Forse c'è un divario di genere che si sta aprendo sul forum, in cui i "Young Guns" fanno la loro parte, ma se la gente tenesse presente che questo forum riguarda "Leora General Chat" e non la pubblicazione di foto o video ..... Non deve essere che tutti idolatrino il Piccolo, ma qualunque cosa sia pubblicata dovrebbe essere almeno rispettosa dei sentimenti di lei e degli altri membri.

Senza regole e la volontà di rispettarle, questo forum scenderà nell'anarchia totale e alla fine imploderà ....... Lo vuoi davvero?

I absolutely not, as I wrote to Pepe .. I will give my contribution today by not responding to post provocations from users who write to me in general topics that do not concern anything with the forum ... then if they close this place how do I know which one suits the males on Leora and so I buy it if I like it too? ahahahah

• Like 5

good morning leora have a great and great happy weekend

Good morning everyone who has a great and great happy weekend

Good afternoon everyone who has a great and great happy weekend

Good evening everyone who has a great and great day happy with joy

😘😍😉😀😚🙂😛👍🤤

• Like 1

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Even these Picture Perfect moments can be gone in a blink of an eye, as our princess just gave us a few minutes ago on camera 10, but just as fast it was gone

I will bet she will roll over again in her sleep, waking up just enough to change what loveliness is exposed, and again one needs to have the recorder in ones head ready to add yet another " perfect moment " to the ever so large album.😚

• Like 2

The Queen has changed her day and night time. That goes if you don't have any obligations. But still you have to be that 'night' type guy.

Well, I am but sometimes bothers even me. For the Queen I don't think it's a really good thing...

🙂

• Like 4