Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #4

happyone

It

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

LOL, you are right. I am 

You need to join the woodland creatures, then mate. I suspect a kangaroo will do but a koala might suit you better and Leora would take you to her breast more quickly.

• Like 1

good morning everyone
very good night
very good morning leora
everyone has a great happy weekend

bom dia a todos
muito boa noite
muito bom dia leora
todo mundo tem um ótimo final de semana feliz

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

Puoi dire onestamente ciò che è stato scritto qui da alcuni di questi poster è costruttivo?

Very constructive hahaha ... It should be called "general topic" "for priests ... Do what they say but don't do what they do

6 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Very constructive hahaha ... It should be called "general topic" "for priests ... Do what they say but don't do what they do

Your either part of the solution or part of the problem which is it going to be?

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

O la tua parte della soluzione o parte del problema quale sarà?

It would be good to go back to talking about Leora as the good times where a user expressed an opinion and his gender was not important .. (if user is male or female) ... Where our friend Jumbo opened with posts where he gave birth to good discussions and you could also see and understand the different thoughts of users ... I would not know how to go back to those times but if I can help to do it I will help ...

• Like 3

6 hours ago, scutus said:

Il salone di abbronzatura locale con il suo reggiseno bikini. Evidentemente, però, non ho visto il set bikini arancione che indossava quando si abbronzava, a Krasnoyarsk. Credo che il contrasto sia sexy, protegge anche i suoi capezzoli. 😀

Ahahah I also found that very nice orange costume ... Over the years I looked at the outfits, costumes, clothes worn by Leora, and I bought them too (I don't know if I can name famous brands of clothing in this forum is granted ) ... Leora continues to buy your outfits so I see them and I can better decide which one to buy too ... Hahahahah

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

It would be good to go back to talking about Leora as the good times where a user expressed an opinion and his gender was not important .. (if user is male or female) ... Where our friend Jumbo opened with posts where he gave birth to good discussions and you could also see and understand the different thoughts of users ... I would not know how to go back to those times but if I can help to do it I will help ...

To me it makes no difference in your gender. I welcome you to the forum. I understand you have gone through some bad things here from other members. This should have never happened in the first place although I was not involved I am sorry that happened to you.

Most of the regular commenters here have stopped posting I can only guess as to why. None of us are perfect, but we generally stated our differences and moved on. We respected each other joke and talked mainly about what was going on with the tenant(s) of the apartment. Then we have people coming onto this thread which most people are welcome until you try to disrupt the forum by posting picture after picture that had nothing to do with the thread or you spend countless post trying to critique what the tennant is eating, how they do or not exercise. Or it looked like we had a dating site at one point instead of talking about that stuff in pm's. People trolling just to start an argument with somebody.. I am sure there's other things I left out.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1