Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #4

happyone

2 hours ago, scutus said:

I will bet she will roll over again in her sleep, waking up just enough to change what loveliness is exposed, and again one needs to have the recorder in ones head ready to add yet another " perfect moment " to the ever so large album.😚

This is really not a criticism, but Leora is too beautiful of a person, that is smart & caring to be lonely, you just don't leave a woman like this, like you leave a car or a dog, you have a treasure in Leora, and that someone in particular needs to be there looking after her, because this particular person has to know, there are a lot of real men who would love to pull Leora's financial and all the above load of hers to make her happy..... and again I I'm just making a comment, and in no way am I'm trying to get anyone upset towards me for doing it

• Like 3

It would certainly have to be quite unfortunate to be someone who may be quite a lengthy distance from where they may be originally from and where any close friends or family may still be and to become ill in any way, whether or not it may be only mildly, but especially in any more of any serious way. I certainly hope, wish, and pray that the wonderfully spirited woman of the residence usually referred to here is not in any way ill, and especially not in any serious way !

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Sin duda tendría que ser bastante desafortunado ser alguien que pueda estar a una distancia bastante larga de donde puede ser originalmente y donde aún puedan estar sus amigos o familiares cercanos y enfermarse.

As an intelligent person... I imagine that when she left her country to go to Prague, she was opposed to private insurance... 
I do that when I go on a trip.. 
I think it's just a sore throat and she needs to rest and above all sleep, she doesn't sleep much any day.
I hope she recovers soon, I'm saying this for her well being, not so she can show anything... that's not important now.

• Like 1