Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #4

happyone

Although it could be considered that the intriguingly interesting and certainly attractive woman of the residence may be choosing to try and get some extra rest for her admirably appealing good looks, (or beauty rest as it has been and may still be considered by some), it is highly likely that the gorgeously attractive woman may not actually be in need of any extra rest for such, but more likely that she simply chooses to have some extra rest at this time. 

• Like 3

Hello, everybody.
I've read the comments of these last two days... and the only thing I've been able to appreciate is that everyone is asking for respect for Leora and respect for the members of this forum...
what I have realized is that there is a lot of hypocrisy camouflaged in asking for respect, when that person does not respect anyone only his selfishness ... if .. I speak of jugg, has lied, has insulted a woman and has tried to manipulate the image of that woman and mine ... was given the opportunity to tell the truth and was not a man to deny all the lies ... and now returns to the forum, with a sorry, but the damage is done.
I also think there are many hypocrites, who think they own the chat just because they have been writing in it for several years ... I think there is a lot of envy towards the new generation that we write here ...
I have been in the forum for three years, but before that I wrote almost nothing... I felt isolated, because of that group of people, who even today, try to make them the owners of the perfect words towards Leora, the rest of us are second-class citizens... I personally don't give a shit about that...
That group of hypocrites, they're just jealous, because their words don't make Leora interact with them.
To be an unfiltered person like me, who says what she likes, what she doesn't like, who encourages her to do things, like masturbate with her nipples, etc. etc. and she has done it... 
It is not worth sharing my words with you, because you do not accept that life evolves and that the new generation has other ideas different from those people who think they are the owners of Leora.
I think these people should retire and take care of their grandchildren.
I'm 42 years old, which was my birthday on December 26th .... in case anyone wants to lie and say that I'm a woman and that I'm 60 hahaha.
I had already decided to leave this forum and RLC, I have 9 days left for my membership .... but it is also true that what this forum has become, is only to criticize the person you do not like, out of jealousy, for a thousand reasons, I would also leave the forum...
Now you have the opportunity to make Leora evolve sexually ... I will not contribute to that ... that now belongs to that retrograde group ...
Good luck to you all.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

must stay up all night 

Looks like bats sleep by day and rise at night

🦇

That is what she did. She was awake skyping with Paul until 07:30 am. her time today. My guess is that she will be groggy for a while after she does wake up. Her biological clock being out of sync.

• Like 3