B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

28 minutes ago, Mauri said:

considering that in two months they have never done what they are doing now and that Milena will leave in a couple of days ... it is evident that it is for Money

I really hope that Monica and Melina are gone soon. All the time these silly pseudo-lesbian shows are really horrible. 

All while they are likely to have sex with guys somewhere else out of the view of the cameras. RLC cannot be taken seriously. It's all a surface show with no real participation.  😒

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I really hope that Monica and Melina are gone soon. All the time these silly pseudo-lesbian shows are really horrible. 

All while they are likely to have sex with guys somewhere else out of the view of the cameras. RLC cannot be taken seriously. It's all a surface show with no real participation.  😒

that's the smartest thing you have posted to date!!  RLC is just a window dressing for something much more lucrative!!!

33 minutes ago, Mauri said:

considering that in two months they have never done what they are doing now and that Milena will leave in a couple of days ... it is evident that it is for money

They literally did the same show couple weeks back people have short memories.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Milena is extremely frigid, so I don't see anything more than what the last 60 days has brought us from her. as for The Magical Memorable Monica, well she has lost her sex appeal, and her once incredible sensuality and it is because of Milena always being around her. Sadly I would rather watch Masha and Sophia.

Judas 😏

• Upvote 1

so Kim is back without Kenny...(i'm late on this sorry)... wonder if they are still together... and who knows.. Amanda and Pablo could end up in the couples apartment....mmm