B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Instead of thinking they are following directions, you just really have to look at them
These two girls are not shy when they are alone in the shower but on the other hand they respect the privacy of the other when they are together, there is a bathtub in the house and it is always tempting to use it, especially that women in general like to take baths, so they put on bikinis to respect the privacy of the other, there is no show in it, this is what friends can do when they are together
They seem to be really good friends long before they share a room together in Barcelona in a house full of cameras
It's as simple as that

you are a simpleton that's for damn sure!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Instead of thinking they are following directions, you just really have to look at them
These two girls are not shy when they are alone in the shower but on the other hand they respect the privacy of the other when they are together, there is a bathtub in the house and it is always tempting to use it, especially that women in general like to take baths, so they put on bikinis to respect the privacy of the other, there is no show in it, this is what friends can do when they are together
They seem to be really good friends long before they share a room together in Barcelona in a house full of cameras
It's as simple as that

I have given up to keep an eye on the girls in GOV. If something exciting happens, we will find out about it in this forum. 

I just can't take any more teasing shows and let's face it. Teasing Shows are also the path these two girls will most likely take. As I said, it won't take a Long time until the two of them will start with the massage shows and there will certainly also be some silly teasing dance shows in the living room in some days or weeks. 

It is as simple as that. RLC has lost the way. The GOV concept on its own does not work. 

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you are a simpleton that's for damn sure!

If you say so, but at least I can see them and analyze their behavior, which is not your case
you prefer to say things that have no basis because you believe that we still live with the rules of the 1970s :biggrin:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I have given up to keep an eye on the girls in GOV. If something exciting happens, we will find out about it in this forum. 

I just can't take any more teasing shows and let's face it. Teasing Shows are also the path these two girls will most likely take. As I said, it won't take a Long time until the two of them will start with the massage shows and there will certainly also be some silly teasing dance shows in the living room in some days or weeks. 

It is as simple as that. RLC has lost the way. The GOV concept on its own does not work. 

By teasing shows, you mean...a guy shows up, does nothing...and teases you as a result?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If you say so, but at least I can see them and analyze their behavior, which is not your case
you prefer to say things that have no basis because you believe that we still live with the rules of the 1970s :biggrin:

LOL you and your old rules theories!!  You are right about one thing though, I don't observe them and stalk them on their social media accounts like you and so many others do!!  You my friend are one obsessed, perverted, naive individual.

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you and your old rules theories!!  You are right about one thing though, I don't observe them and stalk them on their social media accounts like you and so many others do!!  You my friend are one obsessed, perverted, naive individual.

the difference between you and me is that I fully assume all of this :biggrin:

I still want to tell you that you were a premium member of RLC, so your moral lessons, I think you can keep them for yourself because you are far from being a saint

Edited by moos54