B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

On 1/17/2020 at 6:01 PM, nagachilli2 said:

I'm so pleased that Cindy hasn't any tattoos...❤️😎

but the tattoos that she does have. look one hell of a lot better. then the ones that your girl .damn I just can't remember her name .but I can remember that she was on RLC .three times .and her last two times .on RLC it just so happened. that in b4 and again in b1 .that she had the best cam in her bedroom .just by coincidence just go out ..🤔😏

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Dana and Aisha

See the source imageImage result for Kicking her to the Curb

so tell all that are here on c'c .rider. that it's milena's who is keeping them from not worth being here  .just like you said it was why MONICA did nothing .and as you and all of us here can see. that now that milena is no longer here. MONICA is still not worth being on RLC .and you don't say the same about her now do you ..🤔🤣

13 hours ago, bud2966 said:

but the tattoos that she does have. look one hell of a lot better. then the ones that your girl .damn I just can't remember her name .but I can remember that she was on RLC .three times .and her last two times .on RLC it just so happened. that in b4 and again in b1 .that she had the best cam in her bedroom .just by coincidence just go out ..🤔😏

Yes, I remember her. Short, blond. You loved her on her first stay. 🤔😏

• Like 1