B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I thought Ginger was a she. She looks pretty good for a guy.

Corvette, I am not sure if you were joking as there was no emoji, but Sergio's Italian and that is his first language. He does excellent in English but many times gets the sexes mixed up. This is very common when English is not your native language. ::)

45 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Corvette, I am not sure if you were joking as there was no emoji, but Sergio's Italian and that is his first language. He does excellent in English but many times gets the sexes mixed up. This is very common when English is not your native language. ::)

PP, ok, I understand. I wasn't joking, I just didn't know why Sergio said he instead of she. Thanks for clearing that up.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Corvette, I am not sure if you were joking as there was no emoji, but Sergio's Italian and that is his first language. He does excellent in English but many times gets the sexes mixed up. This is very common when English is not your native language. : :)

the reason is much simpler, I am Italian, I don't speak, I understand English, I use google translator, which is almost always wrong with the feminine with the masculine, you must be patient

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Sergio said:

the reason is much simpler, I am Italian, I don't speak, I understand English, I use google translator, which is almost always wrong with the feminine with the masculine, you must be patient

Having been to Europe many times Sergio I fully understand. I have no difficulty understanding what you post so keep up the good work. One of my daughters works at NATO in Belgium and has learned to speak French and Spanish. She is having a great time in Europe and I am not sure she will ever return she loves it so much.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Having been to Europe many times Sergio I fully understand. I have no difficulty understanding what you post so keep up the good work. One of my daughters works at NATO in Belgium and has learned to speak French and Spanish. She is having a great time in Europe and I am not sure she will ever return she loves it so much.

I have traveled a bit around the world, but I have never been to the United States, I think they would be very interesting, as far as Europe and Italy in particular are concerned, I am biased saying it is wonderful

• Like 1

Right now, for example, I think RLC is doing extremely poor progress. Things seem to have stagnated. It is hard to keep up the interest. No new content since the loss of the Russian apartments in May, and only 3/12 of the GOV cast are new tenants.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sergio said:

But you can change he to she after you paste it in here 😉 

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

SHAPE is a good place to work 😉